- 1 Posts
Facebook app won't work on home wireless...?
Not sure if anyone can help with this, my Facebook app won't work at home on wireless. When I switch wireless off Facebook refreshes, but it's very slow due to a bad signal at home. Frustrating! Can anyone help with this?
- 01-26-2013, 06:40 AM #2
- 01-26-2013, 10:14 AM #3
Re: Facebook app won't work on home wireless...?
This might be a problem with your "wireless connection connectivity" not being stable. Unplug your router or refresh the connection. Also, uninstall and reinstall the FB app.
Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
- By gobroncos in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2011, 11:52 PM
- By bojackson63044 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2011, 09:26 AM
- By shaundiesel in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 14Last Post: 04-03-2011, 04:01 PM
- By ecaggiani in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2010, 06:31 AM
- By ajg23 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2010, 11:14 AM