Evo roms

markbencze

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Im looking for a rom that actually works for the evo 3d rogers. Gsm
Ive roited both my old evo (as a test phone) and my wifes evo.
I cant find any that work. Evervolv just boot loops. Any suggestions?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Im looking for a rom that actually works for the evo 3d rogers. Gsm
Ive roited both my old evo (as a test phone) and my wifes evo.
I cant find any that work. Evervolv just boot loops. Any suggestions?
If your bootloader is s-on you will need to flash the boot img with fastboot or use FlashImage GUI or 4EXT Recovery which both are available from the playstore

markbencze

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I unlocked my bootloader but I think I do have s on with cwmr. Is there a link I can follow to do what youre saying will work

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I unlocked my bootloader but I think I do have s on with cwmr. Is there a link I can follow to do what youre saying will work

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...2V5a3JpbS5mbGFzaGltYWdlZ3VpIl0&token=gOZoN-VK.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...mV4dC5yZWNvdmVyeS5jb250cm9sIl0&token=LkZ3KDyk.

to use fastboot you will need to copy the boot.img into the folder which contains adb and fastboot that you used to unlock your bootloader
boot into your bootloader with your phone pluged in and choose fastboot mode, you should see fastboot usb when you are
open a command prompt from the folder on your pc that has fastboot and your boot.img in it.
In the cmd window type fastboot flash boot boot.img
you should see it say sending and other stuff , when its done it should boot if it flashed

markbencze

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I have a non functioni g rom installed and I have s-on. I successfully turned s-off my wifes ohone via wire trick as her phone still is running stock rom. It wont work with a rom. So I am unable to restore my stock rom to be able to do the same. Realistically id like to un root and factory reset 100% and then root again installing s off the first time. Can you help!

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I have a non functioni g rom installed and I have s-on. I successfully turned s-off my wifes ohone via wire trick as her phone still is running stock rom. It wont work with a rom. So I am unable to restore my stock rom to be able to do the same. Realistically id like to un root and factory reset 100% and then root again installing s off the first time. Can you help!

Go here Shipped ROMs
You will see shooter U and Rogers_WWE choose the version your on. download it plug your phone in boot to bootloader and double click the exe file you downloaded on your pc

markbencze

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I installed viper successfully. Great rom but have no mobile data connection. How can I fix this

markbencze

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
This mau seem like a dumb question but how do you update roms?

markbencze

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I refashed it which fixed the wifi. Apk settings fixed data. Htcs are a though..wire trick etc. My nexus 7 and note 2 were so much easier. Ive done 3 htc products. All 3 are so stressful and time consuming. But worth it now that I e got the result I wanted

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii