how to set a 3D image as your wallpaper, no root needed (home screen and lock screen)
Last edited by stalemate1; 10-11-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Re: how to set a 3D image as your wallpaper (home screen and lock screen) - (NO root needed)
Haven't noticed any battery drains or lags using it yet. So far looks bug free except the rear instances where it starts as 2D but within a second it changes to 3D. Any one else experience this ?
Last edited by Stalemate 1; 04-14-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Re: how to set a 3D image as your wallpaper, no root needed (home screen and lock screen)
Having a 3D image as your wallpaper isn't the most comfortable for every day practical use.
Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Mobile Nations mobile app
Last edited by stalemate1; 10-12-2013 at 09:27 AM.
- By beirlilny in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2012, 08:06 AM
- By Jalpa Bhaliya in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2012, 07:50 AM
- By spatterfree in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2011, 10:23 AM
- By MRICO in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2010, 01:12 PM
- By DirkBelig in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-09-2010, 09:21 PM