No 4G No Wi-FI after update

Cartman90045

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

My 4G and Wi-Fi were working fine until I ran the latest OTA update. I cannot turn on 4G. When I tap ON, it just goes back to Off. Wi-Fi just says 'error' and won't do anything.

I am rooted (and root still works), S-ON and TWRP 1.x recovery. I now know (and learned the hard way) that I shouldn't do an OTA update with a custom recovery.

Is there anything I can do to go back and/or get 4G and Wi-Fi working again? I tried a battery pull, and a profile/PRL reset, but it didn't have any effect. Should I try to put a different stock ROM on?

Thanks for anyone who can help.

These are my settings:
VM HTC Evo 3d
Android 4.0.3
HTC Sense 3.6
Kernel 3.0.16-
Baseband 1.06.00.0426
Build 2.95.652.5
PRL 61009

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
You need to update the baseband.

ary4ubyb.jpg

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

dplcj

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

My 4G and Wi-Fi were working fine until I ran the latest OTA update. I cannot turn on 4G. When I tap ON, it just goes back to Off. Wi-Fi just says 'error' and won't do anything.

I am rooted (and root still works), S-ON and TWRP 1.x recovery. I now know (and learned the hard way) that I shouldn't do an OTA update with a custom recovery.

Is there anything I can do to go back and/or get 4G and Wi-Fi working again? I tried a battery pull, and a profile/PRL reset, but it didn't have any effect. Should I try to put a different stock ROM on?

Thanks for anyone who can help.

These are my settings:
VM HTC Evo 3d
Android 4.0.3
HTC Sense 3.6
Kernel 3.0.16-
Baseband 1.06.00.0426
Build 2.95.652.5
PRL 61009

I made the same mistake. I ended up having to flash a stock rom to get it going again. See this thread at XDA for Ramjet's post of the solution. You will also need to install the blue tooth fix I mentioned in there as well. Backup first if you can. It dose a factory reset and you have to install the apps again.

[Q] WIFI Does not work after 2.95 update on Htc Evo 3d Sprint CDMA - xda-developers