How much battery life do you get on your EVO 3D ?
How much battery life and how much do you use your phone and for what ? Eg do you spend 14 hours on YouTube and make 40 phone calls a day ?
I use my phone for a lot of browsing and YouTube with a little bit of what's app and a few phone calls but I really have to restrict myself from how much I use my phone, otherwise my battery will be flat in 3 hours, If I restrict myself I'd get between 14-19 hours with minimal usage.
- 11-05-2013, 08:09 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: How much battery life do you get on your EVO 3D ?
Without my extended battery, I could barely get a day in. So less than 12 hours. I'm not a heavy user though, some navigation, YouTube, texting, browsing in small amounts. However, an extended battery was my saver. Now I can play games like GTA without having to worry about my battery life.
- By ScottJohn10 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 10-30-2013, 08:27 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2013, 06:25 PM
- By Jowiso in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:30 AM
- By paintdrinkingpete in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:01 AM
- By Ethan Grimes in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:48 AM