- 4 Posts
My HTC EVO 3D is often so slow in making a phone call (15-30 seconds), that I end up hitting "Dial" a second time.
The annoying things are:
- that it places two calls to the SAME NUMBER!
- I don't see a way to cancel the 2nd call.
- If I merge the calls, I get the "call busy" tone at the same time as the conversation.
How do I find out what the phone (NSA?) is preoccupied with that's keeping my phone from doing its primary job of being a phone?
This happens with 5 bars of signal.
- 03-13-2014, 02:14 AM #2I am a developer for HTC devices. If you ever need help with one, let me know.
- By Ilti Cela in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2014, 09:10 PM
- By Zorro1 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2014, 10:00 PM
- By Mokeetos in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2014, 05:36 AM
- By dean storey in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2014, 04:55 PM
- By tibbi64 in forum T-MobileReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2014, 10:39 PM