Who's getting it? (EVO 3D)

reginald_1986

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I am definitely considering this Android baby. Would be my first Android but surely looking for some heavy firepower with this phone. Seems good and very promising.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm still contemplating if I need the EVO 3D. I love my EVO and am perfectly happy with it. Just wondering if the 3D and the dual core is going to be worth it for me.

MNofsinger

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I am getting it. I preordered one from a local Best Buy today. While I am sure the 3d is going to be a cool toy, I am more interested in the dual core processor and faster GPU.

toad6386

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Aaarrggghhh! I need to hurry up and become patient! Does anyone have a spare flux capacitor I can borrow to go Back to the Future and get one of these bad boys already??? I'm just about sold on this beastie. True, the 3D may be more gimmick than true selling feature, but it's useful life expectancy will exceed my Pre the first. BTW, has anyone tried the new frisbee app for the Pre? No download necessary, just chuck the phone and watch it skip across the pavement, field, lake...:cool:

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Is that a tabliot? Sure, carry the Galaxy S2 with you when you go exercise and use the GPS tracking.

It's a phone. The Samsung Epic is the Galaxy 1. More than likely, Sprint will name the Galaxy S2 the Epic 2. Why would I replace a phone with a tablet?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49