Sprint Pre-orders

RomanHelmet

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Wanted to let everyone know I was able to "pre-order" one from my local Sprint store today. I called two, and the first one didn't know anything. But the next one put me on hold for a few minutes then came back and took my name and phone number, and asked if it was going to be an upgrade for a current line.

So take it with a grain of salt, but depending on what store you call, you may be able to get on some kind of (un)official list.

RomanHelmet

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Not surprising, since only us forum crawling geeks like us know about it! LOL

Haha very true. I'm willing to bet once they start advertising this phone more they're going to sell out all over the place.

I talked to a buddy of mine who works for Sprint as a retail sales rep. He's at a different store than I preordered at, but he said that the preorders they do like the one I got on is legit. They sometimes will call you a day early to come in and pick up your phone before everyone else, and it does save you a phone. So if you're getting one through Sprint then its worth calling around, especially since they don't ask for any money down.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am not too upset about the 50 bones I had to put down, after all, it goes towards the purchase price of the phone, so it just makes purchase day less painful!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe that kickstand case is gonna be 50 bucks. I just got a different style seido case about a month ago and I love it. It's the innocase active with 2 parts to it and I am hoping to get a similar one for my EVO. But I am sure I'll have the kickstand one too. I don't know! I hope I can sell my EVO with all my accesories for a decent price.

bryanjfaber

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Me too, your best bet is the corporate sprint stores w/repair shop in back, the bigger ones....i heard radioshack leaked a memo saying rough launch june 4th...it sounds right in line with last 2 sprint launches htc evo and palm pre(most underrted OS) both lunched first wken in june, plus spint ill want to beat tmobile htc sensation aka evo3D minus 3D...comes out june8 or sumthing?

Plus at sprint i can charge a phone to my account or accessories, its nice i charged full price htc hero while i waited for my insurance claim..returned it at day 25ish.:)

bryanjfaber

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I am not too upset about the 50 bones I had to put down, after all, it goes towards the purchase price of the phone, so it just makes purchase day less painful!
I used it to pay my latest bill, to pay on i mean $220 for 4lines unlmted everything but 1500 landline minutes plus insurance, i get. $50 bucks n avrage p/person:)

SCSnare

May 20, 2011
www.mricks.com
I just stopped by the corporate store near me and was able to buy the $50 gift card and put my name on the preorder list. They said I was the first one at that store, so now I just have to wait for them to actually announce the release date.

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
+1! They also asked if I wanted to preorder the kickstand case. I said no after they told me the price. $50! Yikes!

-----
Sent from my CDMA Hero. I got some hot Ginger-on-Hero action here!

Well it's $50 down, and that's both of them. I bet the case will be like $25-30

Sent from my (almost) HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Well it's $50 down, and that's both of them. I bet the case will be like $25-30

Sent from my (almost) HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk

No, I specifically asked what the price was. Though she seemed unsure. Anyway, I think I can live without a kickstand. :)

-----
Sent from my CDMA Hero. I got some hot Ginger-on-Hero action here!

xavier28

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I went in on the 1st day pre-order was available at best buy and no one had done it yet...decided to wait. Couldn't wait that long and went in about 3 weeks ago and Im now 3rd on the list....should have known better not to wait. STILL, it's looking pretty good that I will be able to snatch one up on the release day!

Jackietreehorn

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Lucky Roman, I called 8 corporate Sprint stores today, and not a single one had any clue about a preorder, although one said at their meeting this morning that they were told to expect the 3D "sooner than you think." Wish that actually meant something...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12