Radioshack ad

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Sucky that they will supposedley only give you 100 bucks for the Evo 4g, after all, it's supposed to be worth up to 180 in great condition according to their little assessment deal on their website.

bp3dots

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Sucky that they will supposedley only give you 100 bucks for the Evo 4g, after all, it's supposed to be worth up to 180 in great condition according to their little assessment deal on their website.

The trade in value on the website is correct, depending on condition, obviously. Not sure where you got $100 from...

Reactions: Shenaniguns

accordngs

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
The trade in value on the website is correct, depending on condition, obviously. Not sure where you got $100 from...

I was in radio shack yesterday putting in my pre-order. The price for the EVO4G was currently 178. But it will likely plummet to that 100 price when the EVO 3D is released. The worker at radio shack told me that this is typical when a new model comes out. Makes sense.

trinamorgan88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site

The $100 is reported in the first post, also Good and EVO is reporting it also. I was thinking about waiting, but for $99 even my husband (who doesn't why I want the newest phone) stated it's a good deal.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Angry Man

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Why is the Launch date a big secret? Even Apple, the most secretive company in the sector, announces their product launch dates well in advance. Does anyone think that there will be people sleeping over night in front of Sprint, Radio Shack, and Best Buy stores?

Personally I plan on ordering mine from Sprint directly over the phone and wait for it to arrive at my door.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power