1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Radioshack ad

Check this out.

Looks like youll get $100 toward the EVO 3D if you trade in your EVO. Also the Green Hornet comes preloaded.
    Virgin Mobile Arc -> HTC EVO 4G

Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Sucky that they will supposedley only give you 100 bucks for the Evo 4g, after all, it's supposed to be worth up to 180 in great condition according to their little assessment deal on their website.
    Banned

$100? LOL. I just sold my Evo on Craigslist last week for $275

just sold mine for $260, I need to pick up a evo for $100 if I can get one.

Wonder if they'll give me anything for my rockin' Samsung Moment???

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Sucky that they will supposedley only give you 100 bucks for the Evo 4g, after all, it's supposed to be worth up to 180 in great condition according to their little assessment deal on their website.
    The trade in value on the website is correct, depending on condition, obviously. Not sure where you got $100 from...
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by bp3dots View Post
    The trade in value on the website is correct, depending on condition, obviously. Not sure where you got $100 from...
    I was in radio shack yesterday putting in my pre-order. The price for the EVO4G was currently 178. But it will likely plummet to that 100 price when the EVO 3D is released. The worker at radio shack told me that this is typical when a new model comes out. Makes sense.

The values change every month or so iirc

I was told the value may even change daily, so I'm not Pre-Ordering until I find out who will give me the most credit for my EVo 4G.

Quote Originally Posted by bp3dots View Post
    The $100 is reported in the first post, also Good and EVO is reporting it also. I was thinking about waiting, but for $99 even my husband (who doesn't why I want the newest phone) stated it's a good deal.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

Why is the Launch date a big secret? Even Apple, the most secretive company in the sector, announces their product launch dates well in advance. Does anyone think that there will be people sleeping over night in front of Sprint, Radio Shack, and Best Buy stores?

Personally I plan on ordering mine from Sprint directly over the phone and wait for it to arrive at my door.
    High Quality Android Wallpapers