Possible hint via Twitter?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Patience, people. The phone will be here soon enough :) Sprint loves driving that anticipation up for a big release and big numbers. The Palm Pre (I know) and Evo 4G were prime examples of how Sprint does things around this time.

The Pre was painful because it was introduced in January...that was a 6 month wait! All that, and then we landed up with a turd, a plastic one...

The Evo 4G wasn't so bad. It really helped that they announced availability on May 12th, and of course it helped big time that they gave 5000 of them away to Google IO attendees which resulted in tons of early reviews. I do believe I watched every single one of them. Even the one negative one with the geeky toolbag that complained that the 4G animation was too slow and he couldn't figure out how to unlock the phone...total iPhone fan obviously....

Over-iOS

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Well it's not like he didn't earn it. But I'm still hoping kobiyashi wins one race, just one. Even if it's because all the front runners take each other out in a big crash. Kobiyashi can pass like crazy. And I like his style.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Because of the red flag my DVR didn't record everything, did they do a restart or just left it as it was when it was redflagged.

Sorry, OT.

Over-iOS

May 20, 2011
Visit site
stupid loophole in regs gifted vettel that win. It was alonso's or button's to lose..

Lol how do you figure that? With tires 18 laps older than alonsos he still kept the lead for a **** load of laps.

And yea my DVr did the same. Caught the rest today. Race restarted and everyone was on fresh tires so the top three didn't change.

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Lol how do you figure that? With tires 18 laps older than alonsos he still kept the lead for a **** load of laps.

And yea my DVr did the same. Caught the rest today. Race restarted and everyone was on fresh tires so the top three didn't change.

Yes. but Pirelli's fall over a cliff after a certain number of laps.

Over-iOS

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes.....so I'm not sure what you mean?

Lol I love how we highjacked a thread for the evo3d release date with formula 1 talk!
Win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty