Possible hint via Twitter?

Wookiee

May 20, 2011
Visit site
This picture was just posted to Twitter a few minutes ago:

308518729.jpg

"Snuck up on Mike Helton to show him the new HTC EVO 3D coming soon! Be sure to watch the FOX Pre-Race Show tmrw :) -MP"​

Snuck up on Mike Helton to show him the new HTC EVO 3D coming... on Twitpic

Maybe my impatience and excitement for this device is getting the better of me, but perhaps they could have a deal with Nascar and Sprint to reveal some release information during this pre-race show. Stranger things have happened!

Reactions: EJG

EJG

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Time to take a deep breath, look in the mirror, and admit that we all have issues. Technology has the best of us, owns us in fact. That being said, I'm fine with it as long as they release this thing already! We are reading between the lines for a glimmer of hope in everything we stumble across online. Thanks for the info, Wookie. Tomorrow I shall be glued to the tv expecting the damned release date!!

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
No, it's just time for Sprint to stop teasing and to finally give us a release date!

I don't watch Nascar, when does the pre race show usually start?

DeCourseyyy

May 9, 2011
www.facebook.com
"Today we had record viewers for Nascar, not the race, but the pre-game show"

I dont watch Nascar either, and I'll most likely turn it off right after they announce something Evo-related.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Put that show on the DVR and hit that fast forward button until a pretty phone graces the screen! That's my plan anyways! :)

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
NASCAR countdown is on right now on ABC but tomorrow is a Sprint race. Good chance they show off the phone and maybe announce when its out.

Last edited:

Over-iOS

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I think the formula 1 race at Monaco this weekend would be a better fit for a release date announcement for the Evo3D.

That's my opinion. But I know there's no chance.

I'm Anti-NASCAR. I believe in DRS and kERs sorry. ;-)

Wondering if there's any F1 fans here.

Anyways, keep me posted if there is an announcement please.

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
I think the formula 1 race at Monaco this weekend would be a better fit for a release date announcement for the Evo3D.

The F1 race isnt a Sprint event, the NASCAR race is...Not to mention NASCAR gets like 150 times the ratings F1 does in the US.

Reactions: SlowSuby

trinamorgan88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site

F1 fan here. Hoping anyone but Vettel wins tomorrow.
It's the Sprint Cup Series, so of course they are going to plug it in the series they sponsor.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah a Sprint event at the current F1 race in Monaco would be absolutely pointless.

That was some qualifying today!

I am getting tired of Vettel winning too, Mark Webber must hate him by now!

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah they never revealed a release date on these events. I remember them having two giant Palm Pres at one event, but not release date for it at that time either.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Patience, people. The phone will be here soon enough :) Sprint loves driving that anticipation up for a big release and big numbers. The Palm Pre (I know) and Evo 4G were prime examples of how Sprint does things around this time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20