Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Evo view 4g to be released on 6/24.

That should be a good sign that the 3D would also be coming out the same day, as RS advertised.

But, Check the other picture I posted. This was in the comments field for this post. Looks like ikingston might work at sprint and it looks like the 3D will be released slightly later then that. Hmmm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Evo view 4g to be released on 6/24.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1307028637.777678.jpg   Evo view 4g to be released on 6/24.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1307028648.452387.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    Djblue 

oh sprint you big tease.

I missed that comment by ikingston, I hope he's wrong because I don't want to wait longer

I have heard that they didn't make enough evo3ds. That's why they are waiting to announce the release date.

Better pre order or be left out!

I want to see the attachment ...

Edit:
    ...sorry, I had to boost my post count from 0. : )

Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I hate the words "soon" and "slightly further out", I really do!

ROM
    deck1.3d/matr1x10.5cfs

Really far away from the "rough" release date. I wonder what was the deal?
    Motorola Q > Palm Pre > [HL]Google Nexus S 4G[/HL]
    More awesome than a shark high-fiving a bear while having sex with a unicorn during an explosion in space...

All the cool kids click the "Thanks" button on my posts...

Global Posts
    815 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeToYourLeader View Post
    I want to see the attachment ...

Edit:
    ...sorry, I had to boost my post count from 0. : )
    same

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I hate the words "soon" and "slightly further out", I really do!
    I do to! Whats the point of having my sn evodud3 but no evo lol

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reminiz View Post
    same
    ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by DeCourseyyy View Post
    Really far away from the "rough" release date. I wonder what was the deal?
    Probably because it was just some RS manager emailing his employees. He was probably assuming it would come out on the anniversary of the Evo 4G like most of us.

Just to add some more fuel to the June 24th fire. I saw a post on another forum pointing to the fact that the Evo 3D shown on the HTC Developers website has the date of June 24 on the phone.

I attached a copy of the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Evo view 4g to be released on 6/24.-evo3d-picture.jpg  

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Man this phone is crazy. Everyone in forums knows bout it. Yet still we have to wait even longer. *sigh* this phone is worth the wait but man my Hero just is looking so craptastic compared to Evo3D. I'm first on pre-order list at my store so I can't wait to get that call.. :-)

-Drew$ki

I wanted to see to please.

Same here.....

It's between the Nexus S and the Evo 3D for me...

I really wanna try that Evo 3D soon though, hopefully it will be released before July.

Quote Originally Posted by airski193 View Post
    ditto.
    me too

fo sho
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

That whole nexus s antenna thing scares me.

So is the EVO 3D coming out on the 24th same date as the view or not? I know noone can say for sure and the phone on HTC's site says June 24th and I think last year the EVO said June 4th. Did they really not make enough and that is why there is a delay or is it cause they were going to lock the bootloader than decided to unlock it at the last minute? I am on a preorder list at my store but I sold back my EVO on the assumption the 3D would be out sooner and now I am wanting to upgrade to an EVO and return it within 30 days to the 3D but If I don't have anything official from Sprint about a date I am scared to do that.

Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Rose4uKY View Post
    So is the EVO 3D coming out on the 24th same date as the view or not? I know noone can say for sure and the phone on HTC's site says June 24th and I think last year the EVO said June 4th. Did they really not make enough and that is why there is a delay or is it cause they were going to lock the bootloader than decided to unlock it at the last minute? I am on a preorder list at my store but I sold back my EVO on the assumption the 3D would be out sooner and now I am wanting to upgrade to an EVO and return it within 30 days to the 3D but If I don't have anything official from Sprint about a date I am scared to do that.
    Well...we all wished we knew for sure. Hopefully Sprint will finally tell us when the release date really is, the sooner, the better. Although hunting for clues for a release date has been kinda fun!

It hasn't been fun for me searching for clues. :-) But I have been going to 3 different forums every night and reading about the EVO 3D and watching videos. I may see about adding a line and then cancelling it instead of using my upgrade just in case it isn't out on the 24th. We know the tablet is for sure the 24th and people are saying it's going to be announced probably on Monday. I am signed up from Sprint to be notified by text and email when it is going to be available. I don't know what to do. I wish it was coming out the middle of the month like the Sensation and not the end.

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Well...we all wished we knew for sure. Hopefully Sprint will finally tell us when the release date really is, the sooner, the better. Although hunting for clues for a release date has been kinda fun!

Quote Originally Posted by airski193 View Post
    ditto.
    Ditto