Evo view 4g to be released on 6/24.

Over-iOS

May 20, 2011
Visit site
That should be a good sign that the 3D would also be coming out the same day, as RS advertised.

But, Check the other picture I posted. This was in the comments field for this post. Looks like ikingston might work at sprint and it looks like the 3D will be released slightly later then that. Hmmm.

Reactions: Djblue

huskers15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have heard that they didn't make enough evo3ds. That's why they are waiting to announce the release date.

Better pre order or be left out!

drewski83

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Man this phone is crazy. Everyone in forums knows bout it. Yet still we have to wait even longer. *sigh* this phone is worth the wait but man my Hero just is looking so craptastic compared to Evo3D. I'm first on pre-order list at my store so I can't wait to get that call.. :)

-Drew$ki

LuckyLucky

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
It's between the Nexus S and the Evo 3D for me...

I really wanna try that Evo 3D soon though, hopefully it will be released before July.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So is the EVO 3D coming out on the 24th same date as the view or not? I know noone can say for sure and the phone on HTC's site says June 24th and I think last year the EVO said June 4th. Did they really not make enough and that is why there is a delay or is it cause they were going to lock the bootloader than decided to unlock it at the last minute? I am on a preorder list at my store but I sold back my EVO on the assumption the 3D would be out sooner and now I am wanting to upgrade to an EVO and return it within 30 days to the 3D but If I don't have anything official from Sprint about a date I am scared to do that.