Brand new Video of Evo 3d and Sensation together

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks I hadn't seen that video yet

Yeah it was posted 5 hours ago. On my daily hunt for newer and maybe even state side review videos of the HTC Sensation, I ran into this one! :)

Wish they could have shown off the true cababilities of both phones some more.

STL 314

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it was posted 5 hours ago. On my daily hunt for newer and maybe even state side review videos of the HTC Sensation, I ran into this one! :)

Wish they could have shown off the true cababilities of both phones some more.

Ya it would've been nice!

the Evo 3D and The Sensation 4G are going to be the best phones this summer with how its looking right now

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
Ya it would've been nice!

the Evo 3D and The Sensation 4G are going to be the best phones this summer with how its looking right now

Incorrect. They are nice but the Galaxy S2 is better than both and will be out this summer. The Motorola Photon will probably trump the Sensation and 3D as well.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Incorrect. They are nice but the Galaxy S2 is better than both and will be out this summer. The Motorola Photon will probably trump the Sensation and 3D as well.

Why would that be incorrect? Yes the GS2 has a pretty Samoled plus screen with great contrast and cartoony poppy colors, it's also a benchmark beast, destroying every other phone out there, but does that alone make it THE best phone?

I think not. While Touchwhiz 4 is better than any version that came before it, I like Sense better, Personal preference for sure, but to me Sense looks more polished, more uniform, and more useful. Touchwhiz tries too hard to look like an iPhone and it just looks inconsistent as well. The Sense widgets also look nicer in my opinion than the Samsung ones.

Specs wise the Evo 3d has the obvious 3d screen which adds a lot of extra functionality, and it does have a higher resolution display. And while neither phone has confirmed support for Netflxi streaming, seeing how the Evo 4G already has it, I am sure the 3d will get it as well in short order.

You can't just go out there and declare total victory for one phone without considering all aspects of the phone and also personal preferences among users.

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
Why would that be incorrect? Yes the GS2 has a pretty Samoled plus screen with great contrast and cartoony poppy colors, it's also a benchmark beast, destroying every other phone out there, but does that alone make it THE best phone?

I think not. While Touchwhiz 4 is better than any version that came before it, I like Sense better, Personal preference for sure, but to me Sense looks more polished, more uniform, and more useful. Touchwhiz tries too hard to look like an iPhone and it just looks inconsistent as well. The Sense widgets also look nicer in my opinion than the Samsung ones.

Specs wise the Evo 3d has the obvious 3d screen which adds a lot of extra functionality, and it does have a higher resolution display. And while neither phone has confirmed support for Netflxi streaming, seeing how the Evo 4G already has it, I am sure the 3d will get it as well in short order.

You can't just go out there and declare total victory for one phone without considering all aspects of the phone and also personal preferences among users.

Just remember those quadrant and benchmarks are with Blur on it. Root and ROM that thing and it will be even more killer. That Tegra 2 in the Photon should outperform the Sensation and 3D as well and also have a better display. Lets not talk about displays concerning the Evo. They are washed out and awful on the 4G and Sensation. Since the 3D will have the same screen, you can bet that will look just as bad. The only thing the 3D has the S2 and Photon wont is 3D and I cant really see that being a determining factor for choosing a phone with inferior speed, display and power.

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Just remember those quadrant and benchmarks are with Blur on it. Root and ROM that thing and it will be even more killer. That Tegra 2 in the Photon should outperform the Sensation and 3D as well and also have a better display. Lets not talk about displays concerning the Evo. They are washed out and awful on the 4G and Sensation. Since the 3D will have the same screen, you can bet that will look just as bad. The only thing the 3D has the S2 and Photon wont is 3D and I cant really see that being a determining factor for choosing a phone with inferior speed, display and power.

We get it the galaxy s2 is the better phone for you, but some people don't like Samsung phones. So it does not matter how much you try to convince them they just don't care. Just let them choose the phone they feel is best for them.

Melaza

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site

obviously you're not a Evo 3D fan and you're trying to change minds, but your argument will be more welcome here:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s-ii/

c-ya! ;)

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
man I wish sprint was getting the sensation, I definitely like the looks of the sensation allot better and could care lass about 3d.

toad6386

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
man I wish sprint was getting the sensation, I definitely like the looks of the sensation allot better and could care lass about 3d.

Understood, but remember the 3VO also has 1GB RAM vs 768 & 4G ROM for onboard storage! I'm with you that the 3D doesn't do much for me, though it's neat-o :D, but other specs clearly bump the 3VO ahead ever so slightly.

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
The only thin a I want that the sensation has is the beveled, screen it looks pretty sick, and maybe a unibody back if they made it all black

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis