exchange for a 3d?

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
Evidence. Links. SOMETHING to back up a single thing you say. Pretty please? There are very few hands on reviews, and all of them were early builds with a Sprint or HTC rep staring them down, so it's hardly representative of a final build. So please enlighten us as to the basis for your seemingly unfounded opinion of an unreleased device you've never touched.

Any phone release has issues. My Evo got an update release day. I got it home and updated and it was an amazing phone. I understand that most of your manhood is invested in your Nexus S, but please don't spout crap like this that has no factual evidence (or even precedence).

Arent the problems with the last 4 HTC phones evidence enough for you? Do you think they hired a brand new QC team the last few months or something? Highly unlikely. Speaking of updates, congrats on getting it finally, the Nexus has had it for 6 months now :) Oh, and I dont want to hear any crying when Google introduces ICS and a ton of new awesome features and my "outdated" Nexus is running it while your shiny new phone is sitting on last years version of Android LOL

FrostyGTA

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Arent the problems with the last 4 HTC phones evidence enough for you? Do you think they hired a brand new QC team the last few months or something? Highly unlikely. Speaking of updates, congrats on getting it finally, the Nexus has had it for 6 months now :) Oh, and I dont want to hear any crying when Google introduces ICS and a ton of new awesome features and my "outdated" Nexus is running it while your shiny new phone is sitting on last years version of Android LOL

Dude STFU already, it's getting old.

Slayix312

May 19, 2010
Visit site

Nexus phones getting updates first?!?!?!?!?!

In other news, waters wet and the sky seems blue on a clear sunny day.

Reactions: yourfriendmat

yourfriendmat

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

That's the thing. I don't care. I don't need to have ICS as soon as it comes out, and I'm glad that Sprint and HTC will take the time to make it fit well with my phone. So you like getting updates as fast as possible so that people think you're cool, and I like having a faster phone with 3D so that my mobile entertainment experience meets my desires. It's a personal preference.

And a fraction of people having hardware issues is hardly abnormal. I'm not worried about it. If something is wrong, they will fix it. I personally never had any issues with my Evo 4G that I got on release day. I'm terribly sorry if HTC peed in your cereal, but maybe you can put the hurt behind you and just have a conversation instead of antagonizing people?

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
That's the thing. I don't care. I don't need to have ICS as soon as it comes out, and I'm glad that Sprint and HTC will take the time to make it fit well with my phone.

Understandable. Why do you feel the need to rush out and buy a dual core processor as soon as it comes out then? Especially since its a well known fact no Android apps are even written to take advantage of them yet? Just curious.

Last edited:

yourfriendmat

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Understandable. Why do you feel the need to rush out and buy a dual core processor as soon as it comes out then? Especially since its a well known fact no Android apps are even written to take advantage of them yet? Just curious.

Because I love my tech toys. Also, I have my upgrade right now and I'm one of the 2 people willing to admit that the 3D is a pretty cool selling feature :)

Slayix312

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Because I love my tech toys. Also, I have my upgrade right now and I'm one of the 2 people willing to admit that the 3D is a pretty cool selling feature :)

The 3D is indeed going to be a big deal for your average non-techie consumer.

I'll personally take the super-lcd and qHD over just super amoled +.