HTC Evo 3D for $40 at Target, with trade-in of an EVO 4G

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Take your EVO 4G into Target stores on June 24th, and as long as you buy an EVO 3D with a new 2 year agreement, Target will take $150 off the cost of the phone. What?s more, if you have a Target REDcard, an additional 5% will be taken off the cost of the device. So, do you shop at Target, and have an EVO? I can?t imagine there being a reason for you not to go get the EVO 3D for only $40, can you?

HTC Evo 3D for $40 at Target, with trade-in of an EVO 4G – Cell Phones & Mobile Device Technology News & Updates | Geek.com

TrueDrooid

May 22, 2010
Visit site
good question, wonder if i can bring my Evo with the cracked screen in. beats making a claim against it...instead of paying the $100 deductible i can GET $150 off! woohoo! lol

Ha Chickee Pitah

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Maybe you guys can answer this for me.

I just purchased an Evo (mainly because I wanted to make sure I got the $125 port-a-line credit). I bought it online, though, through Amazon wireless. I am a new Sprint customer, btw.

Will this deal work for me? Specifically since I am still within the 30 day wait period? Or will I have to go through Amazon Wireless? Does anyone know? Any guesses?

I am a (soon-to-be) former AT&T/iPhone user, and I'm SURE AT&T wouldn't allow something like that, but I have no idea how Sprint can be. Any info would be helpful. Thank you in advance!

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok I hate to be "that guy" but how would you have an Evo 4G to trade in if you are a new customer:confused:??????

LOL I was wondering the same thing. I think they mean eligible for a new 2 year agreement/renewal. Which, most people that have EVOs aren't, unless they bought them off contract.

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
LOL I was wondering the same thing. I think they mean eligible for a new 2 year agreement/renewal. Which, most people that have EVOs aren't, unless they bought them off contract.

All you have to do is call Sprint and they will restore your upgrade Eligibility, So anyone who has had an Evo on contract for a year or more can get this deal...

charlesmvaron

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
What is the availability at Target going to be like? If my sister has an EVO and is eligible for 2 yr upgrade should she put $50 down at sprint and guarantee the phone or chance it at Target?

w0rryw0rt

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Maybe you guys can answer this for me.

I just purchased an Evo (mainly because I wanted to make sure I got the $125 port-a-line credit). I bought it online, though, through Amazon wireless. I am a new Sprint customer, btw.

Will this deal work for me? Specifically since I am still within the 30 day wait period? Or will I have to go through Amazon Wireless? Does anyone know? Any guesses?

I am a (soon-to-be) former AT&T/iPhone user, and I'm SURE AT&T wouldn't allow something like that, but I have no idea how Sprint can be. Any info would be helpful. Thank you in advance!

I read in another thread that Amazon customer service reps are so nice, they may let you return your current phone (postage paid by Amazon) and send you the EVO 3D when it becomes available through Amazon (probably June 24th). In that particular case, they even gave the guy an extra 14 days on his wait period.

Ha Chickee Pitah

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I just emailed Amazon, and asked if I could return my 4G for a 3D when it comes out. They said I could do it since I was still in the 30 day return period. They even said they would ship the 3D before I returned the 4G so I wouldn't have to go w/o a phone for a few days.

Amazon RULES!! (now if they would hurry up and get my wife's Epic in stock so they could ship the order, I'd be ecstatic).

PhoneJunkie

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I just emailed Amazon, and asked if I could return my 4G for a 3D when it comes out. They said I could do it since I was still in the 30 day return period. They even said they would ship the 3D before I returned the 4G so I wouldn't have to go w/o a phone for a few days.

Amazon RULES!! (now if they would hurry up and get my wife's Epic in stock so they could ship the order, I'd be ecstatic).

Now that's the way all CS should be!

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
So, is there an official link to this info? I just got off the phone with Target Mobile and they had no info on any kind of EVO trade-in promotion for getting a discount on the EVO 3D. There is nothing about this trade-in option on their web site either. While this sounds like a great deal, I need to see it in writing to believe it.

The Target Mobile site does have the EVO pre-order for $179 though, which is cheaper than any other place I have seen it (so far).

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Update:
I just spoke with the Mobile guy in one of the local Target stores and he confirmed that you can go into any target and pre-order the EVO 3D for $50 and when you come in Friday to get it, you can trade in your EVO 4G for an additional $150 credit! I'm headed to Target as soon as I get off work. He also indicated that today, 6/21, is the last day to pre-order for the 6/24 date. So, do it today!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay