Trade-in's

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyBeGood

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

Just saw this thread http://www.androidcentral.com/ask-ac-when-can-i-buy-evo-3d and was wondering if I have EVO 4G and became customer when I got what will I be paying out of my pocket once I trade in my EVO?

The EVO 3D will be available at:

?Sprint -- In-store 6/24, online for Premier customers 6/21 -- $150 Trade-in credit for a working HTC EVO 4G with Sprint's Buyback program (prices vary for other phones)
?Best Buy
?Radio Shack -- $100 Trade-in credit for a working HTC EVO 4G
?Target Mobile -- $150 Trade-in credit for a working HTC EVO 4G

Thanks!

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I really can't believe you felt the need to start a thread when there are 5 of the top 10 threads in this forum that are referring to your question ... Please take the time to read through them instead of littering the forums.

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Well that was mean... ^ but to answer your question you'd have to ask Sprint if you have a full upgrade. If not then you'll have to pay $499- trade in. So probably like $350. I'd sell it on Craigslist or ebay. More money.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

JohnnyBeGood

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
:-!
Well that was mean... ^ but to answer your question you'd have to ask Sprint if you have a full upgrade. If not then you'll have to pay $499- trade in. So probably like $350. I'd sell it on Craigslist or ebay. More money.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I see, so full price minus trade in value. Since they change their upgrade policy I
Don't think I have full upgrade. I'll try Craigslist.
Thanks!

tibbys

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

Just saw this thread http://www.androidcentral.com/ask-ac-when-can-i-buy-evo-3d and was wondering if I have EVO 4G and became customer when I got what will I be paying out of my pocket once I trade in my EVO?

The EVO 3D will be available at:

•Sprint -- In-store 6/24, online for Premier customers 6/21 -- $150 Trade-in credit for a working HTC EVO 4G with Sprint's Buyback program (prices vary for other phones)
•Best Buy
•Radio Shack -- $100 Trade-in credit for a working HTC EVO 4G
•Target Mobile -- $150 Trade-in credit for a working HTC EVO 4G

Thanks!

if you bought the phone outright then u can get half of what its worth on the outright and use it towards the purchase towards the evo3d hehe :)

tibbys

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
If you got your evo in june last year you should be able to get your upgrade back.

so wait, i bought my evo on launch date last yr, since then i've used my early upgrade (2months ago) to purchase a new evo cuz my other 1 broke....is that why i have a full upgrade available? thats pretty sweet if so because sprint told me im qualified for a full upgrade not only that, im getting 250 back for my old evo and using it towards the full upg. on the evo3d...sounds like im making money off sprint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza