06-12-2011 12:13 PM
- How many of yall have or are going to get a extra battery? I was looking at these
X2 New Battery + Wall Charger For HTC EVO 3D Sprint | eBay
What you think?06-10-2011 10:10 AM
- I will most likely get an extra battery. Even though the EVO 3D has a larger batter than the EVO 4G, I'm not too confident it in meeting my demands.
For the EVO 4G I got exactly what you have linked to. 2 batteries and a wall charger for $12 out of Hong Kong. The extra batteries have come in handy a lot of times. And for $12 it is pretty cheap insurance.
Thanks for the link!!!06-10-2011 10:42 AM
- It says "AU adapter plug for battery". What does that mean? I was looking at getting these, but I'd rather not blow up my phone because of incorrect voltage or something.
Also, RedWings, it says import duties, taxes and charges are not included. Did you have any of that stuff added on when you bought your battery last time around?06-10-2011 04:14 PM
- 06-10-2011 04:29 PM
- There are thousands of us Evo Launch Buyers that purchased the Chinese 2 batteries and and charger last year for $10 ... Hell I bought two sets and they have been faithful to me til this very day .. I never have used them as a primary battery ... Just for backup til my OEM Battery as full again ... The HTC EVO 3D community will find a great source for the Chinese batts soon and again Thousands will be purchased.06-10-2011 06:02 PM
- I'm gonna try to get along with the OEM battery til Seidio comes out with an extended one. I am pessimistically assuming that a heavy web surfer such as myself is going to want an extended battery, though I'd be thrilled to be wrong.
Sent from my Sprint EVO using Tapatalk06-12-2011 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD