Get an EVO 3D from Wirefly for $129! from BofA

The EVOlution

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
The Friends and Familydeal for $149 is good, but if you are a Bank of America customer, you can get it for $129. They have a free program called Add it Up (I heard about this on another forum, didn't even know I was already signed up for it). If you go to that site (google it) you can find Wirefly as a retailer and it will send you to Wirefly, but you can only get the deal through that link. The only thing is you will pay the $179.99 up front (can't combine it with the special $149 price) and then you'll get a $50 reward from bank of America, so it ends up costing you $129.99! You'll have to read on the Add it up site for details, but I think it pays out each month. Anyway, just wanted to share that with anyone that may be interested.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
log in to your BOA account and you have to sign up for add it up and you search wirefly under retailers. it is there.

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to try the early order from Sprint on the 21st. If that doesn't work out, I think I may try this. Saving seventy bucks may be worth a delay in getting the phone that I suspect will be a couple of weeks.

Sent from my Sprint EVO using Tapatalk

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
log in to your BOA account and you have to sign up for add it up and you search wirefly under retailers. it is there.

This program does not work for every account and does not work for every state ... It is very selective.