EVO 3D new Sense overkill Frequent

italiangspot

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
I am running a ROM on my EVO 4g with pieces of sense 3.0 and so many ways to reach frequent apps ... dam overkill

20110611155046.png

This is the pull down notification bar ... i liked it better with quick power control widgets on the top, HTC should of thought about implementing that... and maybe have the quick setting tab be favorite apps

20110611155123.png

here is another way of reaching frequent apps .. holding down home button... can be accessed from anywhere just like above method ... two things doing the same thing now.

20110611155150.png

And here is the application button which takes u to another screen (apps,frequent,downloads) with the star being frequent instead of favorites ...

How many ways do we need to reach frequent apps ... they def should of made one of them pull up favorite apps that could of been customized

If i am missing something .. please correct me .. who knows if this will change on the day of release but this is overkill to me in which they could of implemented more useful features ...

sorry for the rant .. just had to get that off my chest .. i feel better now .. how do we get HTC to read this ...LMAO

italiangspot

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
i hear ya that everyone has their different thoughts on it but i cant see it necessary for three ways to do the same thing ... i would think people would like a favorite app section to access a custom list of apps from anywhere

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
i hear ya that everyone has their different thoughts on it but i cant see it necessary for three ways to do the same thing ... i would think people would like a favorite app section to access a custom list of apps from anywhere

Seriously how old are you ... Is it OVERKILL that you have options or your favorite way of getting to work/school ... Bus, Carpool, Drive, Train, Bike, Walk, Taxi ... Options ... Options ... Options.

mcduffer

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I like options! You never where you'll be on or in the phone and want to go back to an app. Like I said, I like options because....then... I have the option to use it or not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza