1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs down EVO 3D new Sense overkill Frequent

I am running a ROM on my EVO 4g with pieces of sense 3.0 and so many ways to reach frequent apps ... dam overkill

This is the pull down notification bar ... i liked it better with quick power control widgets on the top, HTC should of thought about implementing that... and maybe have the quick setting tab be favorite apps

here is another way of reaching frequent apps .. holding down home button... can be accessed from anywhere just like above method ... two things doing the same thing now.

And here is the application button which takes u to another screen (apps,frequent,downloads) with the star being frequent instead of favorites ...

How many ways do we need to reach frequent apps ... they def should of made one of them pull up favorite apps that could of been customized

If i am missing something .. please correct me .. who knows if this will change on the day of release but this is overkill to me in which they could of implemented more useful features ...

sorry for the rant .. just had to get that off my chest .. i feel better now .. how do we get HTC to read this ...LMAO
    Join DropBox free with this link and we both get an extra 250MB of space
    DropBox Referral

Always keep in mind, what you don't like, millions of people might. They can never make every single user 100% happy with every function.
    Last edited by PhoneJunkie; 06-11-2011 at 03:39 PM.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneJunkie View Post
    Always keep in mind, what you don't like, millions of people might. The can never make every single user 100% happy with every function.
    I have to agree. I'm running Virus's Kingdom rom and I love it. I'm perfectly happy with the way it's set up.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

i hear ya that everyone has their different thoughts on it but i cant see it necessary for three ways to do the same thing ... i would think people would like a favorite app section to access a custom list of apps from anywhere
    Join DropBox free with this link and we both get an extra 250MB of space
    DropBox Referral

Global Posts
    714 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ToNeDrOiD View Post
    i hear ya that everyone has their different thoughts on it but i cant see it necessary for three ways to do the same thing ... i would think people would like a favorite app section to access a custom list of apps from anywhere
    Seriously how old are you ... Is it OVERKILL that you have options or your favorite way of getting to work/school ... Bus, Carpool, Drive, Train, Bike, Walk, Taxi ... Options ... Options ... Options.
    Hit the THANKS in appreciation if I or anyone else has helped you in any way .. A Strong Android Community

http://mydamnbrainhurts.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/mydamnbrainhurt

I like options! You never where you'll be on or in the phone and want to go back to an app. Like I said, I like options because....then... I have the option to use it or not.

Hate to be "that guy", but it's should HAVE.