HTC EVO 3D LAUNCH DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! [Count down thread]

mykrlz182

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
LOL mine too! She saw me in the computer this morning and said "What? Are you in your official Evo 3D web site?" I was in here LOL :D

Yeah same here LOL! I'm not alone! She saw me online this morning and said "are you talking to your bloggers again!" (she calls you guys bloggers)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
378359-man-holds-face-and-screams.jpg

jmana

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone going to try and pick their phone up from Sprint a day early? I was thinking of calling and saying I'm pissed that people who ordered from Radio Shack are getting calls to come pick their phones up already!

FrostyGTA

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Anyone going to try and pick their phone up from Sprint a day early? I was thinking of calling and saying I'm pissed that people who ordered from Radio Shack are getting calls to come pick their phones up already!

Try it, let us know how it works out lol

evo4gMN

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I tried calling my guy at the store yesterday and he said no :(

icmfal

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I called mine today and he said they would not even have them until tomorrow...

boy... Now i wish i had ordered mine on the 21st....

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
This is a torture. I actually had a f'in dream about it last night and I woke up disappointed that it was a dream lol, no joke. I just wish amazon shipped it today just like wirefly is shipping it already.

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Sprint store called me since I reserved the EVO 3D. They wanted to make an appointment for the afternoon tomorrow. I told I had to do in the morning. They had no appointments in the morning so I said I would be there at 8 AM and wait. At least I know I am guaranteed a phone. My daughter last day of school tomorrow and my father in law is coming tomorrow afternoon. Oh well, I hope to be out of there by 10 AM at the latest.

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Sprint store called me since I reserved the EVO 3D. They wanted to make an appointment for the afternoon tomorrow. I told I had to do in the morning. They had no appointments in the morning so I said I would be there at 8 AM and wait. At least I know I am guaranteed a phone. My daughter last day of school tomorrow and my father in law is coming tomorrow afternoon. Oh well, I hope to be out of there by 10 AM at the latest.

I preordered mine from target.. Ill be off work early at 12 to pick mine up...

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
It's a compliance issue at store level they all get marked on there compliance. So don't count on any of the stores selling early

davidm99

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
The Evo 3D looks so awesome my girlfriend is really thinking about ditching her Iphone and switching over to Sprint for the Evo 3D! I think once she actually gets to play with the phone she's gonna realize the Icrap is old news....LOL

sed51329

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
The Evo 3D looks so awesome my girlfriend is really thinking about ditching her Iphone and switching over to Sprint for the Evo 3D! I think once she actually gets to play with the phone she's gonna realize the Icrap is old news....LOL

I don't know how people haven't realized this 2 years ago. :)

Melaza

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Can someone please hit the Fast Forward button!

fast-forward.jpg

I need to get to 9AM tomorrow!!! :p

Last edited:

kirk0625

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting mine tomorrow around 4 or 5 pm. I did preorder, so I hope there's one waiting with my name on it! Also, im switching from a Palm Pre, so I need to ask, does Android support multiple Gmail accounts?