T9 Trace?

Nrbelex

May 20, 2011
nrbelex.com
I remember reading a few reports a while back claiming the new version of Sense (and phones running it) would include T9 Trace. Can anyone confirm that T9 Trace will be included in the Evo 3D?

Secondly, can anybody who's used it please describe the actual experience and speed advantages? Any comparisons to Swype?

Finally, does anyone have any videos of T9 Trace being used in action? I've found very, very few on YouTube, and I'd like to see something similar like the Sensation running it.

Thanks!

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
LOL have you watched any videos of this phone/Sensation, or read anything about Sense 3.0?
HTC made their own "swype" like keyboard watch/read some Sensation reviews.

Nrbelex

May 20, 2011
nrbelex.com
Thanks for the response, but I was specifically talking about articles like this which specifically mention T9 Trace. It looks like HTC rebranded T9 Trace to HTC trace, so I'll see what turns up there...

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the response, but I was specifically talking about articles like this which specifically mention T9 Trace. It looks like HTC rebranded T9 Trace to HTC trace, so I'll see what turns up there...

Oh I never saw that article, I think I'll stuck to swype though. It had bern pretty gourd on my hero

Sent from my half dead hero with aospGB using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana