Gizmodo Short (bad) review

PhoneJunkie

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
If that's the only complaint we're in good shape. But what a douche. Could he have exaggerated any more. More than one review has said the 3D isn't bad at all. I'll guarantee this guy is someone against 3D on a phone period, but like I said since the moron picked that out as the minus, I'll take it as the rest of the phone is great. Can't wait to get it.

blaidan

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
What a waste of 5 minutes. All that was was a b*tch-fest about the 3D. Nothing of substance about the phone or it's performance or features.

dtg755

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
I've started to realize gizmodo is run by idiots and becoming the most worthless tech blog on the internet...but for an entertainment outlet they aren't bad

IronyInaction

May 21, 2011
Visit site
This is a review? It's more of the whining of a small child. Hopefully this guy will hand the phone to a real reviewer and Gizmodo will get a second shot in posting something useful.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
That was stupid. But, I've been saying all along the 3D is a gimmick. It's on par with the Nintendo 3DS so it isn't a surprise. Not the feature I'm buying the phone for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez