Are you still impressed with the 3d or is it time for another device

taynxtlvl

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm upgrading from a Windows Mobile run, HTC Touch Pro 2 and have enjoyed the HTC product, but admit that WIndows Mobile is almost certainly the worst user interface out there. So I will be happy to have the 3D... That said, what I will probably do is instead of buying it on the 24th like I was planning too. I will likely wait a week or two and then upon further research and actually using the phone should the Samsung Galaxy II come out in late July/Early August I still have that chance to swap out within the 30 days. Seems like the safest bet for me.

PhoneJunkie

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Would never let a reviewer that more than likely has his own bias, tell me which phone to buy. I'm the best reviewer for me. Damn near every aspect of this phone is better than the original, period. So I can't wait to get my hands on this beast.

mycrownvic02#WN

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Where do I begin... First off, the 3d makes my head hurt, and it was only After watching some 3d videos just for a few minutes. As for the speed, its honestly not that fast, maybe its because I have a nexus? Both devices are on par as far as speed is concerned.. The evo may have launched open an application or 2 quicker, but honestly in real world performance, it doesn't make a difference.. The nexus launched youtube videos quicker on most of my tests... Unfortunately the 3d crashed while using youtube earlier today.. As for the battery, its bad just as the reviews state, but most 4.3 inch screen phones dont have the best battery life, and thats something most can get over. As for the screen, im not really impressed.. The nexus still has a better screen, and the superamoled + screens blow it away.. I do however like the evo, but would prefer it without sense.. Im not impressed by sense 3.0, however the weather app looks nice.. Im a gadget freak, so I may end up keeping one, but im unsure of wasting my line on it, especially with the gsll coming.. Remember I am pretty critical of phones, so take that into account..

Reactions: S_C_B

charlie hustle

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
ima be honest. I wasnt expecting the next coming with the evo 3d. Just a better faster evo. thats why im getting this phone when released. I wish the reviewers stop harping on the 3d aspect and tell us more about the phone. remember 3d is optional. and its not costing us extra.

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Wah Wah wahhwah ..wine... My head hurts wah Wah the 3D hurts me Wah my p*ssy hurts ........come on if your head hurts I'm sure you get car sick and dizzy when playing games too....sorry not the phones fault.lol...Can't wait to pick this up! If I end up not liking it at least I tried it myself and not just talking out of my a$$!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: S_C_B

S_C_B

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Moved On

I've had my Best Buy pre-order for a few weeks now. I've decided to not get the EVO 3D. I bought a Nexus 4G, from eBay, last night. It will be my first Vanilla device.

I'm actually going to wait and see more of the phones, so I can make a better decision.
This is the first time, I've actually waited and not jumped on the newest device.

mycrownvic02#WN

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Wah Wah wahhwah ..wine... My head hurts wah Wah the 3D hurts me Wah my p*ssy hurts ........come on if your head hurts I'm sure you get car sick and dizzy when playing games too....sorry not the phones fault.lol...Can't wait to pick this up! If I end up not liking it at least I tried it myself and not just talking out of my a$$!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

lol, just being honest... Its still a decent phone though..

mycrownvic02#WN

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Oh btw, I never had reception issues with the evo 3d like some review sites had stated.. Signal seems strong as far as I can tell. The only issue I had with the device was the fact it crashed on youtube. Froze the phone completely up. There will be glitches, just like on most other devices.

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh btw, I never had reception issues with the evo 3d like some review sites had stated.. Signal seems strong as far as I can tell. The only issue I had with the device was the fact it crashed on youtube. Froze the phone completely up. There will be glitches, just like on most other devices.

Just once or everytime you used it?

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
It's a fantastic device, but i'm starting to question the inclusion of the 3D on the successor to the hottest phone of 2010. It was a huge gamble and it looks like HTC lost the wow factor of 2010, no matter how good the device actually is.

PhoneJunkie

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Well, how long are you willing to wait? The S2 looks to be coming to Sprint July 24th, the Photon in August and the new Nexus is supposed to have a 1.5Ghz dual core with a 1280x720 full HD display that blows everything else we have seen away by Thanksgiving.

That July 24th date was started by a Sprint store employee. There is a 4g Samsung phone releasing on 7/24, but its not the Within. Be lucky if it comes by the end of August.