The official bloggers review thread.

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
These reviews are wearing thin now ... Everyone has their own opinions and agendas ... The only thing that's going to sell each person on this device is personal use ... Like many I could care less about the 3D .. The ONLY reason I am upgrading is because it is only going to cost me about $20 complete to double my EVO top of the line specs and the latest in software and Android OS ... We stock Evo owners NEVER have to deal with ANY apps not working because they use the latest specs, OS and software.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Aaron is cool, I like him. I liked Noah too and had to get used to Aaron first, but in the mean time, I almost like him better!

Was nice that he showed how much ram was free, a lot more than what the Sensation has, thank god for that 1GB of ram.

famedflea

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Aaron is cool, I like him. I liked Noah too and had to get used to Aaron first, but in the mean time, I almost like him better!

Was nice that he showed how much ram was free, a lot more than what the Sensation has, thank god for that 1GB of ram.

Ya know, I feel the same way about Aaron. You absolutly gotta love that 1GB of ram.:D

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Sucks, but the polarizing nature of the 3D debate is making the slightly lower end Sensation seem more appealing to a lot of people. Good summary. It seems only the "heavy hitters" got a early review unit and it seemed they all rushed their respective reviews...especially Ross Miller, even though he had a favorable opinion of everything except the 3D.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Pretty good review,, waiting for the haters to come twist this one up, lol. Bad battery if 4g is on all day. Don't care about that I'm not in a 4g area and if i was I would only have it on if needed. So basically she said battery will last all day in 3g. Not alot of bloat and contray to others review, phone quality is great, singnel is great. Don't care about 3D, im like her, i love sense so that is great also. WOW, NOW PEOPLE WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED WITH THE REVIEWS LOL. O man, never a dull moment here.

EVO-LUTION 3D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie