Evo 3D Photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexInHouston

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking about this earlier, but this should be an epic gallery. Just think of the pictures that we'll be able to share with the 3d camera! I'm really looking forward to seeing pictures of things like the Grand Canyon, Niagra Falls, maybe the final shuttle launch. Maybe we can get some ideas going and hopefully there are forum members across the country that could get some great shots. I live in Houston so right off I'm thinking I could get shots of the Astrodome, head over to Johnson Space Center and get pics of the Saturn rocket, maybe the Houston Ship Channel. This should be possible, right? I know they won't be 3D on the site, but we can post a link to dl them to our 3d phones, right? What's the point of having 3d if we're not going to use it?!? :D

Over-iOS

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I dont think the 3D effect would look that good with big far things like the Grand Canyon. Its really only useful for things up close.

LexInHouston

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
See, I don't know about that. It's the big problem with all these reviews, they describe the 3d differently. I've seen reviews that say it's not a in-your-face 3d, it's more of a depth 3d, which I imagine would make images of the Grand Canyon pretty awesome. But then I also see reviews that say it's not a depth 3d, but a pop-out-of-the-screen 3d, which would make closeup shots look far superior... I guess this, like almost everything else about the Evo 3D, is just going to be another wait and see item. *sigh* :-\

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking about this earlier, but this should be an epic gallery. Just think of the pictures that we'll be able to share with the 3d camera! I'm really looking forward to seeing pictures of things like the Grand Canyon, Niagra Falls, maybe the final shuttle launch. Maybe we can get some ideas going and hopefully there are forum members across the country that could get some great shots. I live in Houston so right off I'm thinking I could get shots of the Astrodome, head over to Johnson Space Center and get pics of the Saturn rocket, maybe the Houston Ship Channel. This should be possible, right? I know they won't be 3D on the site, but we can post a link to dl them to our 3d phones, right? What's the point of having 3d if we're not going to use it?!? :D

What are you, new? You can't see THIS 3D on a 2D screen and it's kind of early to be starting a thread on photos when there are no phone to take the photos with .. :confused:

LexInHouston

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
What are you, new? You can't see THIS 3D on a 2D screen and it's kind of early to be starting a thread on photos when there are no phone to take the photos with .. :confused:
What, can you not read? You did see where I said I know they won't be 3d on the site, right? I mean, that's a fairly simple and easy to understand sentence. Maybe the comma followed by a suggestion of a dl link threw you off. And yes, I know the phone isn't out yet; it's a whopping 5-7 days out, depending on how Sprint is going to ship to Gold customers that buy through the pre-sale. I started this thread to get ideas going, as I also stated. /smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12