Another evo 3d review - youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I was so excited about this phone until I got my Nexus S 4G. Now, meh.
Uuuuhhhmm ok............ Yet you still felt the need to come into a 3D forum to dole out this gem of a comment? LOL let me tell the day I find my "dream phone" I would definitely not be Trolling other forums to justify my purchase and leave lame comments. But hey whatever floats your boat!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
uuuuhhhmm ok............ Yet you still felt the need to come into a 3d forum to dole out this gem of a comment? Lol let me tell the day i find my "dream phone" i would definitely not be trolling other forums to justify my purchase and leave lame comments. But hey whatever floats your boat!

Sent from my pc36100 using tapatalk

+100

evo-lution 3d

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I like this review, didn't waste time spouting off specs that everyone already knows, it addressed the core of the phone which is the 3D...again..its great for Pro content, not great for Amateur content. The jury is in.

techh10

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
mike, dam dude you are just taking over and stomping on everything. Here take the crown you win the video wars

RIP Manny :'(

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Not trolling at all. I didn't day the phone was bad. Just stating an opinion. Hope I didn't offend.

I've seen your posts uuumm yeah your a troll. By the way is it just me or is there an overwhelming amount of hate for this phone. It's seems to be coming predominately from the Nexus users hhhhmmmm. The more hate this phone is getting the more I want it! Lmao

Last edited:

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I've seen your posts uuumm yeah your a troll. By way is it just me or is an overwhelming amount of gate for this phone. It's seem be coming predominately from the Nexus users hhhhmmmm. The more hate this phone is getting the more I want it! Lmao

Yea i'm feeling it too lol. People aren't realizing this is an EVO phone. No matter what the trolls say here, people are still going to get this phone over others because of the name. The evo has still been selling out recently even though it is 1 year old. Not a lot of people check forums and I know and have seen people who just get the newest thing available. or what they see is popular. I've seen so many people with Evo's that it's crazy.

Also gotta put the the 3D into part, even if it isn't that great normal customers won't know. Also sense is way more appealing than stock, or any other skin for that matter....the nexus s is a weird investment imo....the next one will be here in a couple of months anyways why get this one.

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
^Exactly! Dude every time there's a topic that reads something negative about the 3D it turns into Trollapalooza! For example if the op edited his topic to read "Bad review for Evo 3d" the Nexus trolls come out in droves! It's pretty pathetic and there's about 4 or 5 real persistent ones on here pretending there "thinking of getting it but.......(fill in the bull****)"
Dude when I get mine the last thing I'm going to do is jump on the nexus or GSII forum to make dumbass comments. You know where I'll be? Right here and on XDA trying out all kinds of great roms an kernals from the best ROM community out there! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz