Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 12 Post By Cory Streater
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Exclamation Trolling & Personal Attacks

This forum was built on the principal that each and every member (that's you) is treated with the utmost respect. We are extremely proud of this and feel this is one of the things that differentiates us from the rest.

That said, I have a zero tolerance policy toward individuals who come into the forums just to tear it apart. If you think the EVO 3D sucks then try hanging out in your own forum instead. The EVO 3D forum is dedicated to EVO 3D enthusiasts - not EVO 3D haters. If you're sole purpose of stopping by is to talk smack and turn people away from the forum you will be asked to leave.

Members with higher post count and those who have been registered for a while - should know better - and are not exempt. You should not be cursing, belittling, or making other members feel stupid for opening a thread.

It's this simple: keep the gloves on, stay on topic, and move on if you see a thread or post that really irks you. If you troll, bait, or **** people off on purpose, we have a button with your name on it. If you feel like you're a victim of this behavior, we also have a special button for you. It's that red and yellow folder looking thing in each post. Trust me, we have a group of mods with tons of experience that will respond in a fair way. The fine print is here.

Thanks

Cory

amen!

Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CleanRom 1.1-CM7-Stock

Totally agreed! The NS4G and GS2 people are making me angry, go to your cave/forum

It's amazing the immaturity in ANY forum. We are here to talk, not to bash. It's just phones people..just phones.

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts

I completely agree we should not come on here to personally attack anyone as a person or their opinions. I know that is never my intent when looking through these forums. I come for the information and great help!

However, I do feel some people are being a little sensitive. We are all adults and should be able to handle a little criticism. Not everybody deserves a "first place trophy" and if they are not adult enough they should try finding androidcentralkids.com. It frustrates me that we are turning into a society that has to feel like they have to walk on egg shells wherever they go in order not to hurt someones feelings.

All I can say is I am PUMPED for the 3D and next Friday cant come soon enough.

Ha ha . . . I clicked on this thread thinking it was an entire sticky dedicated to trolling & personal attacks! You know, if you want to post your personal attacks or troll then make sure you post them under the appropriate thread. Not that intend to make any such posts--just thought it was funny.

I find it funny that in most of these posts about the Evo3d and keeping their Evo or whatever other phone because they didnt like it are all users with under 5 post count. lol
    Lots of haters coming out the woodwork lately.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Looks like the 10 char minimum feature is going to have to be re-enabled too. I guess introducing yourself is a major pain or something.

Default Re: Trolling & Personal Attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison View Post
    Ha ha . . . I clicked on this thread thinking it was an entire sticky dedicated to trolling & personal attacks! You know, if you want to post your personal attacks or troll then make sure you post them under the appropriate thread. Not that intend to make any such posts--just thought it was funny.
    Ditto!
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Default Re: Trolling & Personal Attacks

It was actually supposed to be a closed thread, but I forgot that step. Oh well...