Global Posts
    714 Global Posts

Default Buy Evo 3D get $50 PLUS 10% off Your Monthly Bill

If you are a AAA member you can receive:

* 10% off your Monthly Service
    * Waived Activation Fee
    * $50 Credit with Online Purchase
    * and more

Hit the THANKS in appreciation if I or anyone else has helped you in any way .. A Strong Android Community

http://mydamnbrainhurts.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/mydamnbrainhurt
    Thanked by 5:

ROM
    Stock

Pretty kool

Quote Originally Posted by androidjunkie30 View Post
    Pretty kool
    Wait, as in the guys who tow your car AAA?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    714 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by REC0GN1ZE View Post
    Wait, as in the guys who tow your car AAA?
    That would definitely be them ... lol
    Hit the THANKS in appreciation if I or anyone else has helped you in any way .. A Strong Android Community

Thanked by:

There are a lot of discounts for certain employers also. Not sure if there's a list somewhere, its worth checking into though. Some Credit Unions to. I get 25% off my plan, waived activation fees for working at Ford. It's a great deal.
    Last edited by PhoneJunkie; 06-18-2011 at 08:03 PM.

Was debating pre-ordering today at Best Buy, or getting it at Amazon.com,but now this. I have a card,I'm a member but not an employee. Could their be a mix up it just seems too awesome, Another question anyone know how to get a 20-25% discount off your monthly bill without actually working somewhere it's offered. My friend did this not sure how, by sending numerous fake email addresses to Sprint, he eventually got it verified after being denied a few times.

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts

I wish it could be combined with my other discount.

Anyone know how to use this with the premier order opportunity? The link leads to a custom storefront.
    Is the only way to contact customer service for a retroactive credit?

Can someone tell me why i have to pay a activation fee or a upgrade fee when i have had a sprint account for 9 years and currently own a evo? i pre ordered at radio shack i just dont get the nickle and diming

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

could someone also clarify if i have to pay an activation fee even if i'm buying off contract?

Quote Originally Posted by edback View Post
    could someone also clarify if i have to pay an activation fee even if i'm buying off contract?
    Well if you're still putting it on a sprint account then yes... If you just buy it like that without any sprint accounts then no, there's nothing to activate.

Quote Originally Posted by mike44pl View Post
    Well if you're still putting it on a sprint account then yes... If you just buy it like that without any sprint accounts then no, there's nothing to activate.
    joined aaa they give you a temp member # called sprint discount should hit account in a couple of billing cycles you also get 50 bucks off online purchases plus activation fee wavied now have to see if radio shack will honor the last part

I've had the 10% and free activation for a while. Tried to get the $50 credit but sprint said it was for new customers only
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneJunkie View Post
    There are a lot of discounts for certain employers also. Not sure if there's a list somewhere, its worth checking into though. Some Credit Unions to. I get 25% off my plan, waived activation fees for working at Ford. It's a great deal.
    But yet active duty military get the same discount as a GS rated janitor, 15%. Go figure

I think you can activate on line. That's what I plan on doing. I'm buying off contract. I'm picking it up at the Sprint store, and if they plan on charging an activation fee, I will activate on line when I het home. I don't believe there is a fee if you activate on line.

I briefly looked on the AAA/Sprint site... can the 3D be pre-ordered there? Didn't see an option to do that..

Also, does the AAA method also give the $125 credit for porting your number to Sprint?

(for what it's worth, they also give a discount on T-Mo service)

Does the monthly service discount stack with say an employer discount?

I'm currently on a friend's family plan (AT&T) but I'd like to switch to Sprint. I also have a AAA membership and found out that I can get a 15% discount from my employer because I have an @fpl.com email address.

Would that stack to 25% off per month?

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts

When I tried it they said no. They just took the higher discount.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Global Posts
    714 Global Posts

Even if you get your phone through a third party seller, you can always negotiate to add various discounts by just contacting Customer Care afterwards .