Switch to sprint + no mail in rebates

Jorenm

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I went to a sprint store yesterday and when we told them our dillema of wanting the evo 3d and both those promotions they offered to honor the promos through the 24th. Ymmv of course, but you won't necessarily need to sign up early then exchange or other such shennanigans.

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I went to a sprint store yesterday and when we told them our dillema of wanting the evo 3d and both those promotions they offered to honor the promos through the 24th. Ymmv of course, but you won't necessarily need to sign up early then exchange or other such shennanigans.

Huh?:confused:

Ha Chickee Pitah

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

I'm not sure, but I think the OP is saying that they went to a Sprint store yesterday, and explained that they wanted teh 3D, but they also wanted the port your line credit, and a mail in rebate that Sprint has been promoting, even though those promotions are scheduled (or WERE scheduled) to end on the 23rd (with the 3D coming out on the 24th). It looks like the Sprint rep promised to honor the promotions, but "your mileage may vary". So, it looks like you won't have to sign up now, and exchange the phone for the 3D when it comes out (or any other shenanigans).

Just my interpretation... ;-)

FrostyGTA

May 30, 2011
Visit site
That's what they're trying to say, they wanted the port-in credit and the EVO3D. However the rep I dealt with the at the Sprint store told me to get the OG EVO, pro-order the 3D and just return the OG EVO under the 30-day money back guarantee.

From what I've read Sprint extended the port-in credit until July.