Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Looking for some Quality Head Phones for the EVO 3d

Ok guys im getting the EVO 3d on Friday and Looking for some quallity head phones for this baby.. don't want to spend more than 40 or 50 bucks.. I know Wirefly has some.. which do you guys recommend that sound kick **** n has a little bass..

Try V-Moda Bass Freq...I love them!!!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by eddyknights View Post
    Ok guys im getting the EVO 3d on Friday and Looking for some quallity head phones for this baby.. don't want to spend more than 40 or 50 bucks.. I know Wirefly has some.. which do you guys recommend that sound kick **** n has a little bass..
    i was checking them out , these are only 15-20 bucks , how can it be so cheap and sound so good lol

check here, a review of 178 IEMs.

Multi-IEM Review - 178 IEMs compared (Spider Realvoice & Fischer Audio Daleth added 06/20)

i've heard that Head Direct RE0s are pretty good based on price.

I use nothing but bluetooth. The Motorola s10 are best I ever had. 4 months now and no cut outs all. They work great.

EVO-LUTION 3D
    love my evo.

Global Posts
    870 Global Posts

Those are tempting, but I wish they came in a Bluetooth design.

Buy the Koss portapros, best headphone for the price range. They are pretty much the first headphone each professional audiophile gets

Radioshack sells the Samsung HM3500. It looks like a regular bluetooth earpiece but it come with a separate earbud headset that plug into the back for when you want to listen to music.

I bought a set of Auvio's from Radioshack.. I think I paid like 30 bucks for them... The best thing is they have a built in Mic, tangle free cords, and a nice little case for them.. they sound great and are very durable..

Check out a headphone forum? Headfi.org
    Thanked by:
    enthuz 

Global Posts
    870 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by casiouser View Post
    Radioshack sells the Samsung HM3500. It looks like a regular bluetooth earpiece but it come with a separate earbud headset that plug into the back for when you want to listen to music.
    Looks weird and cheap. I rather have something more practical, will sound great and last a while however not one that I would need a second mortgage to buy.

I use the Motorola S9-HD. Work great with my phone, ipod and computer. My buddy just bough the S10 and loves them.

They are usually more than $50. I've seen them as low and $60 on sale online and in different stores.

Global Posts
    870 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Electritech View Post
    I use the Motorola S9-HD. Work great with my phone, ipod and computer. My buddy just bough the S10 and loves them.

They are usually more than $50. I've seen them as low and $60 on sale online and in different stores.
    Funny...I was just reading about them on the site CrownVic posted. So they sound great with distinct highs and lows? Also how is the fit when working out?

I've been using the motorola rokr S305 bluetooth headphones with my moment. I love these things. Also doubles as a headset. Has an answer call, previous, next, pause/play and volume buttons on it that all work. Will definitely be using these with the 3D.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

V-MODA RRMT-NERO Remix Remote Headset with 3-Button Apple Control (Nero)

How do I know if a particular headset will be compatible with evo 3d.. these look great let me know..

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by mike44pl View Post
    Buy the Koss portapros, best headphone for the price range. They are pretty much the first headphone each professional audiophile gets
    What he said. Senheiser earbuds are also the best for the money.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

how about the v moda vibe.. anyone have experiences with these.

wow, these are all really terrible suggestions (except for Mannys.) :-p just kidding.
    portapros sound good except they are over the ear and look bulky compared to in ears.

get some ultimate ears triple fi's (one of the best non custom in-ear headphones), they usually go on sale on amazon near christmas/new year for $90ish (typically retail for $250-$350). I realize this is a ways off. so in the mean time, you can look into monster turbine or the Hifiman RE0 (from reviews i've read, they sound very accurate).

Quote Originally Posted by Electritech View Post

Got my s10 from best buy for 100 dollars. I paid another 15 bucks and now no matter what happens to them for the next 2 years they replace them for free. I told guy at best buy today that my charging port cover is gone and he said bring em in, replacing them for you,,, sweet.

EVO-LUTION 3D
    love my evo.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

question because on amazon i see the v moda vibe dup iphone compatible for 30 bucks.. does this work for the evo 3d because at htc depot they have a v moda for evo 3d dup on its 99 bucks. are these the same

Quote Originally Posted by androidpirate View Post
    wow, these are all really terrible suggestions (except for Mannys.) :-p just kidding.
    portapros sound good except they are over the ear and look bulky compared to in ears.

get some ultimate ears triple fi's (one of the best non custom in-ear headphones), they usually go on sale on amazon near christmas/new year for $90ish (typically retail for $250-$350). I realize this is a ways off. so in the mean time, you can look into monster turbine or the Hifiman RE0 (from reviews i've read, they sound very accurate).
    Agreed most these people don't realize what the GOOD brands are because they mainly go by brands they see at Wal Mart or Best Buy. Ultimate Ears,Shure,Sennheiser,Westone,Future Sonics,Klipsch,Etymotic Research,Monster are all brands I would recommend for a true in ear experience...
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

i just dont want to get the wrong head sets the v moda vibe duo which states compatible with i phone has me thinking. i see the duo in a htc web site for 99 but at amazon for a little over 38 bucks how can that be.. are these compatible

i just dont want to get the wrong head sets the v moda vibe duo which states compatible with i phone has me thinking. i see the duo in a htc web site for 99 but at amazon for a little over 38 bucks how can that be.. are these compatible
    HTC is just likely charging full retail price. Which amazon gets everything in bulk so they can heavily discount items...