Looking for some Quality Head Phones for the EVO 3d

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok guys im getting the EVO 3d on Friday and Looking for some quallity head phones for this baby.. don't want to spend more than 40 or 50 bucks.. I know Wirefly has some.. which do you guys recommend that sound kick butt n has a little bass..

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok guys im getting the EVO 3d on Friday and Looking for some quallity head phones for this baby.. don't want to spend more than 40 or 50 bucks.. I know Wirefly has some.. which do you guys recommend that sound kick butt n has a little bass..
i was checking them out , these are only 15-20 bucks , how can it be so cheap and sound so good lol

androidpirate

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I use nothing but bluetooth. The Motorola s10 are best I ever had. 4 months now and no cut outs all. They work great.

EVO-LUTION 3D

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Buy the Koss portapros, best headphone for the price range. They are pretty much the first headphone each professional audiophile gets :)

casiouser

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Radioshack sells the Samsung HM3500. It looks like a regular bluetooth earpiece but it come with a separate earbud headset that plug into the back for when you want to listen to music.

MRBULLRED

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I bought a set of Auvio's from Radioshack.. I think I paid like 30 bucks for them... The best thing is they have a built in Mic, tangle free cords, and a nice little case for them.. they sound great and are very durable..

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Radioshack sells the Samsung HM3500. It looks like a regular bluetooth earpiece but it come with a separate earbud headset that plug into the back for when you want to listen to music.

Looks weird and cheap. I rather have something more practical, will sound great and last a while however not one that I would need a second mortgage to buy.

Electritech

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
I use the Motorola S9-HD. Work great with my phone, ipod and computer. My buddy just bough the S10 and loves them.

They are usually more than $50. I've seen them as low and $60 on sale online and in different stores.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I use the Motorola S9-HD. Work great with my phone, ipod and computer. My buddy just bough the S10 and loves them.

They are usually more than $50. I've seen them as low and $60 on sale online and in different stores.

Funny...I was just reading about them on the site CrownVic posted. So they sound great with distinct highs and lows? Also how is the fit when working out?

5tircrazy

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the motorola rokr S305 bluetooth headphones with my moment. I love these things. Also doubles as a headset. Has an answer call, previous, next, pause/play and volume buttons on it that all work. Will definitely be using these with the 3D.

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
V-MODA RRMT-NERO Remix Remote Headset with 3-Button Apple Control (Nero)

How do I know if a particular headset will be compatible with evo 3d.. these look great let me know..

androidpirate

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
wow, these are all really terrible suggestions (except for Mannys.) :p just kidding.
portapros sound good except they are over the ear and look bulky compared to in ears.

get some ultimate ears triple fi's (one of the best non custom in-ear headphones), they usually go on sale on amazon near christmas/new year for $90ish (typically retail for $250-$350). I realize this is a ways off. so in the mean time, you can look into monster turbine or the Hifiman RE0 (from reviews i've read, they sound very accurate).

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Got my s10 from best buy for 100 dollars. I paid another 15 bucks and now no matter what happens to them for the next 2 years they replace them for free. I told guy at best buy today that my charging port cover is gone and he said bring em in, replacing them for you,,, sweet.

EVO-LUTION 3D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance