Status of Premier Customer 06-21 Online orders?

EVO3D_boy

May 31, 2011
Visit site
So I just looked at the "Shipping policies and guidelines" and under shipping methods it says
Ground (delivered in 5-9 business days at a cost of $6.50)
2-Day (delivered in 3-6 business days at a cost of $8.50)
Standard Overnight (delivered in 2-5 business days at a cost of $12.95)

So it looks like when they say 2-5 days, it really will be (hopefully) next day!

Also, All orders are processed and shipped during our normal business hours (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, prior to 1:30 pm PST).

So they probably will processes our orders around 4:30pm EST...I hope by 6pm we see an update in our status!!!! Cant wait for the EVO 3D!!!!!!

Reactions: vanjangles

RedWings

May 9, 2010
Visit site
does anyone have any experience with ordering phones from sprint to provide an educated guess of where the "warehouse" might be located? might give us a better idea of who would receive it the day after, as opposed to 2 or 3 days after the phones ship.

Nashville, TN

RedWings

May 9, 2010
Visit site
They must be doing something to their site because I was getting an error every time I clicked on "Pay My Bill". Now I am getting a message saying I have to update my profile before they'll let me access my account info. I update my info and still nothing.

I think they are messing with my emotions

rahrah12

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
does anyone have any experience with ordering phones from sprint to provide an educated guess of where the "warehouse" might be located? might give us a better idea of who would receive it the day after, as opposed to 2 or 3 days after the phones ship.

Wife upgrade in April...placed the order April 2nd (Saturday) and received it on April 4th (Monday).

Order shipped from Louisville, KY at 8:30 PM

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Wife upgrade in April...placed the order April 2nd (Saturday) and received it on April 4th (Monday).

Order shipped from Louisville, KY at 8:30 PM

Every time I have ordered in the past my order has always been shipped also from Louisville, KY and always late at night, and I have always received the order the next day.

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Nashville, TN

Every time I have ordered in the past my order has always been shipped also from Louisville, KY and always late at night, and I have always received the order the next day.

FedEx has their main hub in Nashville and UPS in Louisville so I'm guess Sprint put warehouses in both locations. Or at least Louisville now as they don't seem to ship with FedEx anymore.

Easy cartage to the UPS airport there and they can reach almost anywhere in the country overnight with standard ground shipping.

Viscott

May 23, 2010
www.viscott.com
I placed my order 6am PST same deal:

Status: Your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.

BiGsMiLeSKyLe

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Pre owner here, got my 3d already paid and the order is on its way. So to get this straight, everyone is saying that we should be getting the device NDA? What is funny is that i was talking to a Sprint rep this morning for the business side and she was telling me that i cannot upgrade to the EVO 3D until Fri, since that is when it officially goes on sale. So i told this woman thank you for your help and pressed the process order button on my screen. I just wanted to see if i could've processed the AAA discount to my upgrade, but since i am a business account i was not eligible for the Evo 3D until fri nor the AAA discount. So i told her thank you for her really hard work and time, and went to the link on the premier account and ordered it. What i learned today, sprint is both amazing and ridiculous.

Hoping to see my phone tomorrow

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
So, who has called the phone number and asked about their order? I know one of us impatient geeks has.

EVO3D_boy

May 31, 2011
Visit site
So, who has called the phone number and asked about their order? I know one of us impatient geeks has.

I did! hahaha, I asked if i could get it expedited since I leave the place im living at for good on Monday. So I was trying to see if they could make sure it would go out today. She just kept saying it will be 2-5 days before I get it, and I couldn't do anything out it.

I didn't get anywhere with her. Oh well, I hope she is wrong and it will still go out today. She did say you can keep checking the status of your order online, and when they ship it, it will show a tracking number.

I CANT WAIT!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463