Status of Premier Customer 06-21 Online orders?

w0rryw0rt

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine says "Awaiting..." as well.

I got a call from my Sprint store today saying my pre-order would be available for pick up on Friday (The day I preordered, they told me it would be a few days later due to high demand)... I also pre-ordered at Best Buy, but they've yet to call.

If the EVO 3D I ordered at 12:35am is not delivered tomorrow, it would be a failure by my standards.

w0rryw0rt

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Also, the Sprint rep I called a few hours ago told me they're basically waiting for the courier (UPS?) to pick the warehoused phones up and odeliver them. Hence, "Awaiting..."

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Pre owner here, got my 3d already paid and the order is on its way. So to get this straight, everyone is saying that we should be getting the device NDA? What is funny is that i was talking to a Sprint rep this morning for the business side and she was telling me that i cannot upgrade to the EVO 3D until Fri, since that is when it officially goes on sale. So i told this woman thank you for your help and pressed the process order button on my screen. I just wanted to see if i could've processed the AAA discount to my upgrade, but since i am a business account i was not eligible for the Evo 3D until fri nor the AAA discount. So i told her thank you for her really hard work and time, and went to the link on the premier account and ordered it. What i learned today, sprint is both amazing and ridiculous.

Hoping to see my phone tomorrow
There are so many of us converts here. Maybe we can bring the enthusiasm from the forums of precentral here. Thats the biggest thing I will miss after two years.

5tircrazy

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Neither my personal email nor my Sprint inbox say anything about my phone being shipped.

Did you order it at midnight?

I found out by checking my order status. Haven't received an email yet. The tracking number works now, but it just says a label was created. Now I have another page to stalk lol.

I ordered about 10 minutes after the link went live, but I had to call in this morning around 8am to verify some information. So I'm guessing my order wasn't really processed until then. But it seems that most people had to do this.

dr. burgle

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Yup, they are hitting the system and shipping out

Your order has been shipped.Click on the shipping tracking number to track the progress of your order.Please allow 2-5 days for delivery. If you are eligible for a Mail-in-rebate, but do not receive the form with your order, please go to www.sprint.com/rebate and print a copy of the mail-in-rebate form. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.Please note, it may take up to 24 hours for your tracking number to be active.

5tircrazy

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I had to call too but there was nothing I had to verify. I am hoping my order updates pretty soon.

There wasnt really much for me to verify either. They just wanted me to confirm the address and my order. It was pretty dumb.. just a precaution to make sure I was the one who ordered it I guess.

w0rryw0rt

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I found out by checking my order status. Haven't received an email yet. The tracking number works now, but it just says a label was created. Now I have another page to stalk lol.

I ordered about 10 minutes after the link went live, but I had to call in this morning around 8am to verify some information. So I'm guessing my order wasn't really processed until then. But it seems that most people had to do this.

Thanks... 2 minutes after posting that, I checked the Order page and BOOYAH! A tracking number!

I didn't call go verify nor did I get a call from Sprint. I did, however, call at around 2pm just to see if maybe a Sprint rep could give me some secret info regarding the shipment.

I've been refreshing pages since 11 last night! Lol

shaungilmer

May 14, 2010
shaungilmer.com
500: Server Error [20-0004]

This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log.

Savoy

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I think the server that handles the shipping status is getting hammered since it won't bring up any information for me. I enter my order number and it just times out waiting for a response. I ordered this morning at 8am est.

zaslek

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
It was timing out for me trying to track it myself so I just opened up a web chat with sprint and asked if it had shipped yet. They gave me the tracking number that way :) It'll be in my office by 3pm tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12