If your on vacation, your SOL on getting your evo early

funeralplanner

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
There is no way to change your shipping address. I called CS, telesales and a nearby store. Oh well, I will just pick one up on Friday. Anyone else on vacation have any different news? Should I really take the time to pre order at a nearby Sprint store?

jll3174

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
There is no way to change your shipping address. I called CS, telesales and a nearby store. Oh well, I will just pick one up on Friday. Anyone else on vacation have any different news? Should I really take the time to pre order at a nearby Sprint store?
I ordered mine at 12:34 am EST and I was able to change the address.

Reactions: funeralplanner

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site

I changed my shipping address also ... I think you should try again.

Reactions: funeralplanner

funeralplanner

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
How and where did u make the changes??? I only went as far as getting everything in my cart and then the rep I had on the phone at the time said to cancel cause I couldn't make the change of address. Would love to know where in the process you made the change. Thanks. Also....i assume it is overnight shipping as I'm leaving to go home Sat.

5tircrazy

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I had no option to change my shipping address either. I work 8am-6pm so its going to be a pain to get it. I wanted to have it delivered to my job. Don't want to try getting it changed now because it'll probably be sure not to ship out today, and there's a small chance id be able to have someone sign for it tmw. Lameee

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
How and where did u make the changes??? I only went as far as getting everything in my cart and then the rep I had on the phone at the time said to cancel cause I couldn't make the change of address. Would love to know where in the process you made the change. Thanks. Also....i assume it is overnight shipping as I'm leaving to go home Sat.

99.9% overnight if you order now ( before I believe 3pm est ) don't wait ... And keep going through the order process ... They will always have a page for you to confirm all info ... Somewhere between "select" device button and "confirm" everything page, there will be a spot to change your address or add an alternate shipping address.

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Solution: have it shipped to your house. Tell me where you live and ill hold on to it for safe keeping.

That is all

sent from my OG EVO

funeralplanner

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Ok.... I didn't go a far to confirm the order. I just read that if I get order in by 4pm there is a good chance it will shop today for overnight delivery. I will try again and go a little further in the process.

funeralplanner

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Sweet!!!! It worked, I just needed to take one more step and all would have been fine. Oh well, I'm glad I posted, or else I would have waited until Friday. Even if it doesn't ship out until tomorrow and I get it Thurs all will be well. Thanks again for the help.

vanjangles

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok.... I didn't go a far to confirm the order. I just read that if I get order in by 4pm there is a good chance it will shop today for overnight delivery. I will try again and go a little further in the process.

Where did you read that? I ordered online this morning around 11:45am EST and it said regular shipping between 2-5 days. I called Sprint and told them some people were getting overnight shipping and they told me they couldn't do it.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Where did you read that? I ordered online this morning around 11:45am EST and it said regular shipping between 2-5 days. I called Sprint and told them some people were getting overnight shipping and they told me they couldn't do it.

Every new phone order I've ever gotten from Sprint, if ordered before 3 p.m., has gotten to me the next day. Just make sure to confirm that with the rep. If the rep. won't guarantee it, ask for the supervisor.

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site

It's kinda like the rides and Disneyland and other parks ... When your in a long line waiting for a ride the sign says 30mins from this spot ... It's actually more like 15 mins so your excited you were able to get on faster ... Sprint says 2-3 days just as wiggle room for them but they have EVERY intention on getting it to you the next day ... So when you do get it overnight instead of day 3 you feel like Sprint went above and beyond to get you your package " early " .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38