Sprint called me today

sevennc74

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I have already pre ordered the E3D and was planning on going in on Friday and picking it up, and was content with that.

I am sitting at work and the phone rings, and it?s a gal at the Sprint store and she asks me if I want the phone tomorrow. I say of course....DUH

She tells me since I am a premier user I can order it today with her and it will come in tomorrow. I tell her I thought that was on the internet but she tells me, it is, but we are only going to get so many and since you are able to get it early, she thought she would see if I wanted to do that.
So I?m picking it up tomorrow....sweet.

Pretty good customer service...

Anyone get one of these calls??? Just curious.:)

Fubie

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Congrats! This is great, but I have to laugh. Not to be a troll, but all of the sudden Premiere means something when Sprint was content to kick quite a few of us to the curb a few months ago?

sevennc74

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Congrats! This is great, but I have to laugh. Not to be a troll, but all of the sudden Premiere means something when Sprint was content to kick quite a few of us to the curb a few months ago?
yeah i kinda had the same thought, but hey, its working for me now, so...what the hell...LOL

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams