Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Evo 3D owners, what will you do with your Evo 4G?

Well my Evo 4G will be used as a wi-fi device and for picture taking. I did not want to do the trade in because I love my phone and no one is getting it. I still have the original Evo I received on launch day. I always had it protected with a case so it look brand new. So what are you going to do with your Evo 4G since you have your brand new Evo 3D?

Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Trade in!!

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debsawyer View Post
    Well my Evo 4G will be used as a wi-fi device and for picture taking. I did not want to do the trade in because I love my phone and no one is getting it. I still have the original Evo I received on launch day. I always had it protected with a case so it look brand new. So what are you going to do with your Evo 4G since you have your brand new Evo 3D?
    I converted my fiance from T-Mobile and am using her discount to get the 3D. Come Friday I will swap the 3D to my line and she will get my 4g! I can't wait. It has been tough for me since I could have gotten the 3D for $50 (if i did the buyback of my OG EVO), however, I guess as long as I get the 3D I dont care!!!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I still have my Palm Pre, too.

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

Well I debated between keeping it as a wifi device for around the house or giving it to my daughter and upgrading her. Then a buddy said he wanted it so he did not have to sign a new contract. So his $200 won the war. My evo3d is going to cost me the price of a new case and some tax. I will take that.

im givein my 4g to my girl and get her away from her crackberry

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Im keeping my OG Evo 4G.

There's no way I could give up something that could potentially serve as a great backup device incase my Evo 3D breaks for some reason.

The Evo 4G has amazing resell value, too... because it is still a top competitor in the mobile industry right now.

I mean..... If someone wanted, I could sell it for $300....

My nephew will be getting it, he is currently rocking a Palm Pixi with no battery cover. He deserves an upgrade.

Sold mine on Craigslist in about 20 minutes for $200..... can't go wrong.

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

That's exactly my plan

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod 10

I wanted to hold on to it as a spare, and also because development for the EVO 4g is so far along....
    **** it was hard to walk away from getting the EVO 3D for practically free...so I sold it for $230 a few weeks back !

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

I'm selling mine on ebay

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

I'm either going to give it to my brother to use or just keep it as a spare phone just in case. Not sure yet. I gave my brother my old HTC Touch Pro 2 when I upgraded to the original evo and he still likes that phone.