Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,884 Global Posts

Default [Software update] OTA_Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_1.13.651.7-1.11.651.3_release_198155en6zrx

Anybody interested in the software update you'll see as soon as you get your phone?

Story: http://www.androidcentral.com/sprint...x-calendar-bug

Download the update manually: OTA_Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_1.13.651.7-1.11.651.3_release_198155en6zrxrhfy80jr0o.zip

Good to see problems being addressed so quickly. Hopefully future issues (if any) get the same attention.

Unlock Bootloader ?

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

That's great! ...Can't wait to check out that update once the (UPS) Man Comes Around.

Carrier
    Stock till s-off

Yeah, what does it do?

Do you people even bother reading the link? Or hell just reading the URL itself?

Global Posts
    921 Global Posts

Mine is on the truck for delivery. Hopefully it'll be here soon.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 5tircrazy View Post
    Do you people even bother reading the link? Or hell just reading the URL itself?
    Judging by the "OTA_Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_1.13.651.7-1.11.651.3_release_198155en6zrx" name, it's probably a Jake 'The Snake' Roberts wallpaper pack.

Just did the OTA, swapping 16gb from evo to evo3d as well, adding apps. This phone is pretty neat

"Software-update-fix-calendar-bug" ... end of story url

Gotta love HTC's support

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by w0rryw0rt View Post
    Judging by the "OTA_Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_1.13.651.7-1.11.651.3_release_198155en6zrx" name, it's probably a Jake 'The Snake' Roberts wallpaper pack.
    Oh wait, so this is the update to allow 1080p recording? haha. Gotta love it when you ask questions before really reading

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

Log in to your Sprint account all of this information is there on the EVO 3D page!

I don't think Sprint could have made it any easier.

HTC EVO™ 3D Support

Lost my phone shortcut on the lockscreen after installing the update. Anybody else get that problem? I try to add it again and there is no phone shortcut anymore.

I have the same issue.

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie1p View Post
    Lost my phone shortcut on the lockscreen after installing the update. Anybody else get that problem? I try to add it again and there is no phone shortcut anymore.
    Yes, I lost mine too, was going crazy trying to add it back in. Glad to see that it's not just me...hopefully someone will figure out how to add it back again.

Quote Originally Posted by cgiaimo View Post
    Yes, I lost mine too, was going crazy trying to add it back in. Glad to see that it's not just me...hopefully someone will figure out how to add it back again.
    I did the OTA and still have the phone shortcut on the lock screen, strange.

Quote Originally Posted by vanjangles View Post
    I did the OTA and still have the phone shortcut on the lock screen, strange.
    I spoke to soon. When I went in to change the apps around on the lock screen it let me switch but when I hit apply the phone app disappeared.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Global Posts
    4,884 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie1p View Post
    lmao. And here I thought it was me who did something wrong.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Global Posts
    4,884 Global Posts

OK. Testing it out a little. Changing scenes doesn't fix it, but a hard reset does.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Nickinson View Post
    OK. Testing it out a little. Changing scenes doesn't fix it, but a hard reset does.
    But does it happen again if you change the icons again after the reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Nickinson View Post
    lmao. And here I thought it was me who did something wrong.
    I installed the OTA update about half an hour ago, and the dialer was unaffected. It is still present and functional on my lock screen. So, it would appear that this issue does not affect all.

Quote Originally Posted by sethpcs View Post
    I installed the OTA update about half an hour ago, and the dialer was unaffected. It is still present and functional on my lock screen. So, it would appear that this issue does not affect all.
    You have to change the lock screen icons and then the dialer would disappear...try it.

I think the update has been pulled. I cant get it from the OTA.

Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by enthuz View Post
    You have to change the lock screen icons and then the dialer would disappear...try it.
    I tried it and...Eureka!...I'm screwed. The dialer icon is now indeed gone. I was about to change it anyway, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I got the same results.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast