Initial Thoughts on Evo 3D - Post Them Here!

cbwrob

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
We have heard from the professionals but I would like to hear from the users who now have 3D in hand their initial thoughts.

If there is a thread like this already please close but I thought it would be neat for those who have 3D in hand to post initial thoughts.

Reactions: 486sx33

PM-Performance

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
We have heard from the professionals but I would like to hear from the users who now have 3D in hand their initial thoughts.

If there is a thread like this already please close but I thought it would be neat for those who have 3D in hand to post initial thoughts.

IM pretty sure people who have them in hand would be posting by now.
We have alot of over redundant threads about the same thing lately. . . .

Reactions: BiGsMiLeSKyLe

cbwrob

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Would be nice to get them in one place is all. Not wanting to look under a thread about ordering once the Evo has been received.

Reactions: darmac

PM-Performance

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
true, but realize this forum has been a mess for a week or two and just gonna get worse once people get them in hand.
Few people got them. I am sure they will be posting soon once they had time to play a little.
We are all keeping a close eye on new threads right now ;)

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I should have mine here in the next couple of hours and will try to write a first impression review after I have used it for at least a couple hours

Reactions: LexInHouston

mcmikel

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I will have mine by late AM (pacific). I will try to post an over view of the 3D.

We are actually a 3D content studio and distributor. I can’t wait to see the new Linkin Park Iridescent 3D Music Video from Transformers 3 we are just finishing on the HTC EVO 3D. I am really big into 3D (obviously I need to be since it’s my job) so I don’t have too high of expectations of the early stages of 3D on mobile devices. Keep in mind that this is a Parallax barrier so it’s nothing like 3D in the theaters or homes. It is very similar to the Nintendo 3DS 3D technology. I will also test tons of other content that we have made for 3D mobile devices to see how the 3D looks.

-Mike

Last edited:

sonso

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine gets delivered today and by the time I get home my building office that takes packages will be closed. I won't be able to get it until tomorrow morning. I am very interested in this thread though; so aside from bumping this post.... Any takers?

Sent from my OG EVO.

JKTex

May 2, 2011
Visit site
IM pretty sure people who have them in hand would be posting by now.
We have alot of over redundant threads about the same thing lately. . . .

It's actually a good idea, but it never works. And since they're just landing in peoples hands today, there shouldn't be any other threads about "this" same thing yet.

I'm surprised there's near no feedback yet. But then again, boxes are just being opened.

Subscribing!

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
UPS is taking forever... Im sooo anxious. Good thing I got 3 days off to play with it... I just hope I can get battery life like I do now on MIUI

4caf70d6-3b54-d7c5.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rocker069

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Left house for 10 minutes to pick up kid from school and come back to package on the porch, yes!

EVO-LUTION 3D

powerbyte#AC

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
THIS is why I don't let other reviewers make up my mind for me(initial E3D thoughts)

Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to say, I have spent the last 3 hours playing around with my new EVO3D...and all I can say is W O W! The phone is absolutely smooth as butter. I have not seen any call quality issues, and I am in Ocala, Fl...not exactly a Sprint hotbed. I have made multiple phone calls, and have not seen the signal strength fluctuating as others have seen. I have also gone online with the phone, and while slightly (and maybe not even at all) slower, the phone overall feels much better than my OG EVO.
Now onto the 3D.

Yes it is gimmicky, and you do have to hold it at a certain angle in order to see the best effect. And yes 3D has been known to give people headaches (on TV,in the movies, and now on phones). There is nothing that can really be done with that until they find a new technology. What I can tell you about the 3D,is that I showed it to 3 of my customers in the field, and about 10 coworkers,and they were amazed. All except one, who hates technology (he owns a Jitterbug :eek:).

What I am getting at folks, is that you should not let other reviewers make up your minds for you. Go out and touch the phone in a store...preferably in your local area, to see what it's going to do for you. Take advantage of the 30 day period and go out and enjoy!

The simple fact that it is much faster than OG EVO has already sold the phone for me. HTC HUB and Sense 3.0 seem great so far, and everything else is generally good at this point. I don't do full blown reviews, so I probably will just chime in here and there...but trust me OG EVO users and on the fence people...TRY THIS PHONE FOR YOURSELF!

Cheers!
Robert

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante