Status on RadioShack online preorder

monty22001

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
II was curious if anyone's actually gone through them online and is waiting.. Right now my status is:

Approved - Awaiting Inventory

I guess I should've gone with Sprint as I'd get mine today, but I sure hope it ships today or tomorrow. I set mine to overnight. Just wondering if anyone has any news or updates, thanks.

Cleurithomas

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Same pain here!!!!!!!!......I spoke with a REP all she said was.. "The EVO 3D release date is on the 24th we don't have any information on this phone yet"

I preordered the 12th and sill nothing!!!:confused:

JKTex

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Same pain here!!!!!!!!......I spoke with a REP all she said was.. "The EVO 3D release date is on the 24th we don't have any information on this phone yet"

I preordered the 12th and sill nothing!!!:confused:

Because, "The EVO 3D release date is on the 24th we don't have any information on this phone yet"

The phone only released and shipped early for S|P customers who ordered Monday night or Tuesday. And those non S|P folks that got the link ahead of time. :)

roark1138

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Crazy that the rep knew nothing.

I decided to go in and order it from a Radio Shack b&m. I pre-ordered yesterday evening. Got a call this morning from the folks there saying my phone had arrived and would be ready for pick up anytime on Friday.

Despite my pleading, he wouldn't let me have it early, of course. :)

monty22001

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I would think, that since their default was 2-day delivery, that they'd ship today for friday to homes. I know that's just a guess, but that's my hope. Since I did overnight, was hoping for tomorrow!! :p

I sure hope it's here by Friday! :)

Cleurithomas

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I spoke with a rep once again she said "Once we receive the phone in our stock then we will process your order as soon as possible; however, we will be able to provide you any exact information after June 24, 2011."

So i'm assuming that if they still didn't receive it we will have to wait until monday or tuesday to get our 3D's.

taynxtlvl

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I can tell you guys who ordered from the store itself and got the gift card that the phones are already in stock. But the question is can you buy it early? And no one seems to know. One guy at a store across town says he can go ahead and take my giftcard there. Whereas the guy at the store I originally reserved at says he can't So I'm totally unsure.

roark1138

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I can tell you guys who ordered from the store itself and got the gift card that the phones are already in stock. But the question is can you buy it early? And no one seems to know. One guy at a store across town says he can go ahead and take my giftcard there. Whereas the guy at the store I originally reserved at says he can't So I'm totally unsure.

My store said no, they are unable to sell the 3D until Friday even though they have them in stock now. I didn't catch exactly what he said, but he was saying something about Sprint watching for early activations coming from their stores.

monty22001

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
hmmm, well.. I did my online. It'll be annoying if they delay until tomorrow to ship just cause I paid more for overnight so I don't get it early :(

It'll be more annoying if they wait until Friday to even ship. I wouldn't be really that surprised though if they did that.

Cleurithomas

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
My order started the phone number porting process since i am coming from another company to sprint. So I assume that the delivery should be coming soon...maybe gets shipped this afternoon or tomorrow morning :D

Cleurithomas

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Just received a nice email from Shack "Thank you for choosing RadioShack Wireless! The following device has completed processing and is on its way to you"

Estimated delivery

Jun 24, 2011 by 3:00 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma