Sprint Store Pre-Order release before Friday?

Pigman

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I am sure the stores will have the phone at the latest by tomorrow. Any chance they might release them to the premiere customers who pre-ordered when they get them in, or we have to wait til Friday. I should have ordered mine online!

anon(32502)

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I just called my local store. Unfortunately when I called Sprint to order the CSR told me that it wouldn;t ship until Friday - wrong. So I decided to wait until Friday to pick it up in store. I told this to local store rep, and included that I am Premier Gold, he said no way. :-\

Reactions: fkpalm

jheiii

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Tried it, no go... was told Friday morning they'll have coffee and orange juice, and to get there as early as possible.

JKTex

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Nope, you have to stop by a non Sprint operated Sprint store and if you can get in the door without them pick pocketing you, stealing your identity and an organ or child they can sell, you can slip them a $20 and they'll sell you one and as a bonus, they'll find something to lie to you about that Sprint has to clean up.

Support your Sprint Corporate operated stores! :D

BTW, I'll post a pic of my EVO 3D shortly, just to mess with you that won't have one for a few days. :cool:

mitchellvii

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I called Sprint store to make 100% sure that they wouldn't just sell all of the EVO 3D's to every Tom Dick and Harry that asked for one before fulfilling my pre-order.

They told me to just show up any time during the day and show a salesman my pre-order slip and gift card and I should be fine.

Translated intoto non-Sprint speak that means, "Get here the second we open because we will definitely sell your phone to someone else no questions asked!" Then after they completely screw you they will put on their most smug face and tell you, "I completely understand your frustration sir, however, we sold all the phones already so buh bye..."