3D (&2D) Pictures & Videos Taken With Evo 3D

palanilopez12

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is just my camera but in a low light setting when taking a picture in 3D it doesn't capture light well at all...when using the same settings and taking a picture in 2D things come out much brighter...has anyone else noticed this with their camera?

ihatethisregistration

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that when viewing a 3d pic in your gallery, if you tap on the screen there's a "magic wand" icon? If you tap it, there's an option to "adjust 3d alignment" that changes the image separation. Not mind-blowing, but for people that have issues seeing the 3d pictures, a small tweak here can help them see it better.

Reactions: illwood

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that when viewing a 3d pic in your gallery, if you tap on the screen there's a "magic wand" icon? If you tap it, there's an option to "adjust 3d alignment" that changes the image separation. Not mind-blowing, but for people that have issues seeing the 3d pictures, a small tweak here can help them see it better.
That is a good tip, worth repeating.

It has been mentioned in one or two threads, but it is a good reminder to the EVO 3D owners who haven't heard of it yet.

creektrack

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
This picture demonstrates the function aspects of having a 3D camera. The photo would fail to show off the damage if it were only a 2D picture. (make it so, and you'll see what I mean.)
http://chaz.name/3VO/signWreck.mpo
(the spots are on the windshield... all apologies.)

This is just an awesome mailbox some guy has in SLC, Utah.
http://chaz.name/3VO/dragonMail.mpo
http://chaz.name/3VO/dragonMailBoy.mpo

nice demonstration, but it would have been better if you would have rolled the window down, it messes with the sensors a lil...

trblmkr71

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Ok I was doing a lil searching and I found some 3D pics that are way on the adult side. I want a consensus as to whether I should post a link to them or not. Also, how do I go about CYOA for any non-adults.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Dude, great fine. Did a little adjusting and now it is so much better. Thanks.

EVO - LUTION 3D

Ron Rockstar

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok I was doing a lil searching and I found some 3D pics that are way on the adult side. I want a consensus as to whether I should post a link to them or not. Also, how do I go about CYOA for any non-adults.
trblmlr71, I don't think it is a good idea. If you were able to find them on the web I am sure everyone else who wants to find them can manage on their own.

ninj4

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Want to share 3d pictures without having to email them or upload them to dropbox/rapidshare? Check it out: Start your camera and hit menu. Change the file format to jps. Take the picture in 3d. Then use something like Astro or File expert to rename the file as a jpg. Post it. Then the person with the evo 3d can copy the file, rename it to jps, and boom.:cool:

palanilopez12

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is just my camera but in a low light setting when taking a picture in 3D it doesn't capture light well at all...when using the same settings and taking a picture in 2D things come out much brighter...has anyone else noticed this with their camera?

ninj4

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Actually it doesn't have to be a jps for my trick to work! You can also rename an mpo file as .jpg and post it. Then, the end user just renames it either mpo or jps as specified. For example a single image jpg would need to be renamed as .mpo and a double image jpg would need to be renamed as a jps file! :cool:

iEd

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
It helps a great deal with 3D pics when you adjust the 3D alignment by touching the little magic wand tool when select a photo then touch the screen select magic wand and use the adjuster on each side of the pic

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173