3D (&2D) Pictures & Videos Taken With Evo 3D

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
2008. It's my first. 20 years in the waiting, lol.
"it's my first." haha im guessing not last either, till the wife says no more fast cars. =)

luck..... lol im only 17 but have "moved" a c6 corvette from my grandpas work to his house after he got real sick one day, he asked me how many times i got on it i said about 10 he said thats less that i have the first day i got it haha:cool:

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
went to sprint store and local sales guy showed me his phone and a pic he took in 3d when he went to red lobster yesterday and wow what depth the biscuites jumped out at me but let me say that if you take a look at it to long you get a little dizzy and eye strain.

lol 3d cram must eat *nom nom nom* wait thats my phone dude HAHA
yeah they are sweet to bad i switched to verison for work reasons :( dang droid x2 no 3d

techh10

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that in the Spider Man 3D game you can adjust the depth of 3D to better suit your eyes ... Do you think that is a possibility phone wide as in a software update or app?

not with pictures or videos, i have the 3ds and the slider doesnt work for pictures because the depth is like sliding the lenses closer together (less 3d) or farther apart (more 3d) and if you would try with pics or vids you would get cross talk and it wouldnt be a 3d image/video

linzgeneral

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Going to pick up one.
The funny thing is that everyone claimed that they don't want the 3D and that they will take an ocasional 3D pic but this whole thread is comprised of 3D pics ...LOL.... I feel you guys though because the 3D camera is indeed awesome... much more impressive to me than the 2D function...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance