How does the EVO3D do HDMI out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I have an EVO 4G now and i bought the micro-HDMI cable for it.. does the EVO3D use a different cable to do HDMI out now? Does it do hdmi out thru its micro-usb cable now? Not sure if i've read anywhere how it works on the 3D.

Thanks for answering!

HikariNoKitsune

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I just went to radio shack ready to buy a micro HDMI cable, luckily the guy was amazed that i had the 3D already, and was confused about the HDMI out feature. soooo he took a cable out of the box, and tried to pop it in. and to both our disbelief, the cables dont fit... So, i'm guessing it takes a special cable god damn it... and here i was hoping i could just get the stupid thing to work plain and simple without any problems..

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I just went to radio shack ready to buy a micro HDMI cable, luckily the guy was amazed that i had the 3D already, and was confused about the HDMI out feature. soooo he took a cable out of the box, and tried to pop it in. and to both our disbelief, the cables dont fit... So, i'm guessing it takes a special cable god damn it... and here i was hoping i could just get the stupid thing to work plain and simple without any problems..

yeah you need an mhl adapter

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site

I thought this was posted everywhere online and mentioned in just about every review?

MichaelMcEntire

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Wow...went to Best Buy today to look for this adapter and a case. While one guy was explaining to me that they don't carry it yet another guy was digging through the shelves. He came out and gave me an adapter and said " We don't sell one yet but you can have this one". All I can say is " Wow".
Works great, full mirroring and automatic screen rotation when you go into a wide screen app. Very impressed and happy with the feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12