3D Camera, 3D Feature

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Like the reviews said, the 3D camera does not stick out no where near like it seems in pictures. Plus the 3D photos look amazing. I thought 3D was just a gimmick to sell more phones and it actually looks very nice. It's a pretty nice plus to a great phone. I'm surprised at how thin it feels and the screen is gorgeous. The phone feels kind of like a bigger Incredible. I'm impressed.

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeh I was really one of those that thought the 3d part would be lame. I was sold on the bigger battery alone. However, its very very nice.. The pictures look amazing.

skittl3z

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
From all the first impressions on these forums, the consensus is that the 3D aspect of the phone is awesome! I was like many others and thought that It would be a nice little gimmick but didn't really care for it but I'm so glad to hear that it has exceeded everyone's expectations! Can't wait to get mine on Friday!!

kcpowercat

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I agree the 3D is very cool...a lot better than I was expecting and it just adds to the awesome phone

Totally agreed...I was fully prepared for it to suck. It's pretty freaking awesome both in videos and pictures I've taken and then viewed again and searching youtube.com for 3d videos...there is a great one called "GoPro 3D: Highlight Reel 2011". Amazing extreme sport videos.

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Totally agreed...I was fully prepared for it to suck. It's pretty freaking awesome both in videos and pictures I've taken and then viewed again and searching youtube.com for 3d videos...there is a great one called "GoPro 3D: Highlight Reel 2011". Amazing extreme sport videos.

thanks! going to check this out now. yeh we knew the phone would be awesome, but I thought for sure the 3d would be something I would never use or be interested in. However it is a great plus!