Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default EVO 3D benchmarks?

Anyone do these yet? I've only seen quadrant scores. What about nenamark, neocore, linpack?

Global Posts
    4,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewilliams View Post
    Anyone do these yet? I've only seen quadrant scores. What about nenamark, neocore, linpack?
    Nenamark is around 50 fps if I remember right, Nenamark2 is at around 26, Neocore is at 59, and Linpack is between 46 and 48. This is what I have seen in videos for both the Evo 3d and Sensation.

Global Posts
    798 Global Posts
    ROM
    clean rom ics

Keep in mind that many of these benchmarks do not take advantage of the dual cores.
    If at first you don't succeed, then sky driving is not for you.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by McPlot View Post
    Keep in mind that many of these benchmarks do not take advantage of the dual cores.
    Duly noted.

Check out this for a dual core benchmark: [22.06.2011][v1.0] CF-Bench - xda-developers

you can get it here:
    https://market.android.com/details?i...infire.cfbench

Don't see Evo 3D results posted yet with it.

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Quote Originally Posted by McPlot View Post
    Also keep in mind your operating system don't even take full advantage of dual core YET.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer1k View Post
    Check out this for a dual core benchmark: [22.06.2011][v1.0] CF-Bench - xda-developers

you can get it here:
    https://market.android.com/details?i...infire.cfbench

Don't see Evo 3D results posted yet with it.
    Someone with an Evo 3D get this app and test the benchmark of the dual cores for us im very curious to see.

Here is a review of the app with a few devices tested including an Evo 3d I can't wait to see what I get on it tomorrow morning!

http://androidcommunity.com/new-mult...late-20110622/

It's surprising to see some of the other devices doing better.

Last edited by Gixxer1k; 06-23-2011 at 10:56 AM. Reason: added pic

Anyone else run this new benchmark or others?

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer1k View Post
    It's surprising to see some of the other devices doing better.
    Those others, excluding the Sensation are Tablets though.

Quote Originally Posted by steveholtam View Post
    Those others, excluding the Sensation are Tablets though.
    ya, I just mostly wanted to see the Evo 3d kicking the sensation

I just ran it on my Evo3D and it said overall score was 4330, while the Sensation was 5174.

Global Posts
    4,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by vanjangles View Post
    I just ran it on my Evo3D and it said overall score was 4330, while the Sensation was 5174.
    That sounds pretty much impossible on two phones with identical specs except more memory on one....and that one is getting a lower score???

Maybe this test is like quadrant, the more often you run it, the higher your score gets?

These things are useless. All I know is my phone is freakin fast and has no lag. When testing the Sensation there was a slight lag. So if the slightly better benchmark score is your thing, get the Sensation. If you want a fast phone with no lag, get the 3D.

Agreed... If you watch the video with 3d and sensation side by side the 3d is brighter and much faster then the sensation. These benchmarks don't mean **** man......

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    That sounds pretty much impossible on two phones with identical specs except more memory on one....and that one is getting a lower score???

Maybe this test is like quadrant, the more often you run it, the higher your score gets?
    I thought so to. I ran it 4 times and the highest score I got was a 4560. Anyone else get anything different?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneJunkie View Post
    These things are useless. All I know is my phone is freakin fast and has no lag. When testing the Sensation there was a slight lag. So if the slightly better benchmark score is your thing, get the Sensation. If you want a fast phone with no lag, get the 3D.
    +1000