HTC EVO 3D: Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

Savoy

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

+1

I was having the exact same issue and posted in this thread, and resolutions have been posted. My problem stemmed from Handcent. Everything is working great now, and I'm still using Handcent.

I fixed the handcent issue as well and now my visual voicemail is working properly.

dwightschrute

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

anyone else having a problem when using the phone where it prefills with a random number that isnt in their phone book. i know the number as i received a call from it the day i got my phone, but when i go back to dial a number, its already prefilled.

HELP!

merc15

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

Lunadog...thanks for your help on the handcent voice input. I never understood how it was really suppose to work. Much appreciated!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I was trying to use my GPS today and it was taking forever to connect. I said navagate too and the place and I hit go and then it said my gps wasn't on and it turned on but kept searching for a few minutes and I closed it out.

good call :p stupid GPS Tracking app I downloaded to see what pedo's are around my area doesn't get tracked in the sync settings, but updates even when closed every 15 min.....

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com

anyone having issues w/ google talk not showing the mobile indicator icon (which I assume is the android icon I see on all my friends)? It's not setting my away status either when the screen shuts off.

iEd

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Visit site

Now my app icons are turning into the generic market icons without rebooting. specifically icons that were not in folders

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site

Now my app icons are turning into the generic market icons without rebooting. specifically icons that were not in folders

It was reported that this happens when you move an app to the SD card. However I moved several apps over the holiday and they still look the same after several reboots.

trustnot

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site

stock browser annoyance:
when i go to enter a web address and hit enter, the browser will automatically go to the predicted option that it thought i was trying to type. so if the prediction/shortcut does not show up, i cannot go to a website that i want to go to.

has anybody else noticed this in the stock browser?

i know i can use a different browser but i find the stock browser to be well-suited for my needs, plus i think some of the other browsers are just too cluttered with features that i care not to use anyways just to browse the web for a few minutes on my phone.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
stock browser annoyance:
when i go to enter a web address and hit enter, the browser will automatically go to the predicted option that it thought i was trying to type. so if the prediction/shortcut does not show up, i cannot go to a website that i want to go to.

has anybody else noticed this in the stock browser. That does not happen to me when I use stock browser. Does not do that to me when I use stock browser

i know i can use a different browser but i find the stock browser to be well-suited for my needs, plus i think some of the other browsers are just too cluttered with features that i care not to use anyways just to browse the web for a few minutes on my phone.

That's sounds more like your keyboard screwing you up, not the browser.

EVO - LUTION 3D

S.

Banned
Jul 3, 2011
Visit site

My problem is that everytime the phone has to restart or you restart it the swype line gets messed up.(line not displayed.)

Also it always says it's sunny on the weather widget even when it is night.

Ytalian

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

~~~~~~PLEASE HELP~~~~~~~
I have called HTC and emailed several times with no luck/ spent countless hours on the phone with Sprint with no luck and even taken my car to the dealership twice with no luck
My 3D EVO will pair with my Chevy Cruze 2011 but it won't stayed connected. I had the EVO og and that worked WONDERFULLY until they updated to Gingerbread then that didn't work, so took it to sprint and the dude there said that the 3D EVO would have no issues since it had the latest bluetooth 3.0.........well, nothing works and I really don't want to spend 9.99 plus tax for unlimited calls for OnStar when I have a phone that has bluetooth as well as my car. Can someone please help me? Sprint has suggested that I go to their HTC Arrive but isn't that like going from Desiner Ice Cream to WalMarts brand? just asking? please help any and all advise would be greatly appreciated. AS I have tried pretty much everthing:':)'(

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

can anyone tell me why my blackberry with a 512 MHz processor is faster than this evo 3d. i've only installed a few apps which i researched like the "avoid malware" forum talks about and i'm really disappointed at how much it lags

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
can anyone tell me why my blackberry with a 512 MHz processor is faster than this evo 3d. i've only installed a few apps which i researched like the "avoid malware" forum talks about and i'm really disappointed at how much it lags

Sounds like you got a dud then,, mine and most here is super fast.

EVO - LUTION 3D

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

its constantly freezing and sometimes types things on its own. are there methods of testing my 3vo to determine the problem....?

torkew

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site

All volume on the phone seems fine except for the built in visual voice mail. I can barely hear my voice mails. I have all volume settings up. Am I missing something?, if I dont use the built in visual voice mail and call my voice mail directly then the volume seems fine. Anyone else have this issue?

jiml40

May 11, 2011
Visit site

~~~~~~PLEASE HELP~~~~~~~
I have called HTC and emailed several times with no luck/ spent countless hours on the phone with Sprint with no luck and even taken my car to the dealership twice with no luck
My 3D EVO will pair with my Chevy Cruze 2011 but it won't stayed connected. I had the EVO og and that worked WONDERFULLY until they updated to Gingerbread then that didn't work, so took it to sprint and the dude there said that the 3D EVO would have no issues since it had the latest bluetooth 3.0.........well, nothing works and I really don't want to spend 9.99 plus tax for unlimited calls for OnStar when I have a phone that has bluetooth as well as my car. Can someone please help me? Sprint has suggested that I go to their HTC Arrive but isn't that like going from Desiner Ice Cream to WalMarts brand? just asking? please help any and all advise would be greatly appreciated. AS I have tried pretty much everthing:':)'(
You need bluetooth software update, or bluetooth radio replaced in your car. Its should be covered under warranty. Start with service manager at dealership then corporate if you need to. I am sure they don't deal with this often soooo.

Symphony_of_Sickness

May 26, 2011
Visit site

I had an issue crop up this week. Whenever i hit an icon another icon loaded up instead. like when i hit netflix my messages icon loaded up instead. irritating. i ended up restarting the phone and problem went away. not sure why it was doing this though. i also had icons loading just by holding the phone by the sides. it's like pressing the sides of the phone caused icons to load.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2