Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 36373839
Like Tree44Likes

Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

Quote Originally Posted by Irene Sheridan View Post
    My HTC evo 3d will not connect to my home wi-fi. it has always connected until this week.

Try a cold boot (turn phone off, take battery out, take out sim card, wait 3 minutes and put it all back in and switch phone on, dont forget to switch on your WiFi again if its off) did this work ?
    my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)

Quote Originally Posted by qiouzbone View Post
    Hello

I have a rooted htc evo 3d phone (with custom rom) and i face problems with the functions of the phone. for example sometimes it seems like it takes the control of itself. it seems to click on buttons by itself without im doing anything, then it stucks, it zooms in and out when iam browsing, it changes screens by itself. and i wonder if it is a software problem or is a problem with the touch screen. i made factory reset, i flashed 2 different roms but the problem still remains. what else can i do?

Thanks a lot
    Flash everything and try pure stock...if you didn't root I would have recommended using your warranty but if the worst comes to the worst you will have to send it in to a technician or repair shop.

Using Windows since 1998
    my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)

Quote Originally Posted by wbw1mi View Post
    Since last update I am unable to download and delete pics, albums, etc...
    Went to Settings/Connect to PC/Ask Me is checked.
    I no longer get asked about what connection type I would like to use.
    Have a lot of pics to download and then delete off of the phone.
    Suggestions?

Are you using the default gallery ?
    Are you rooted ?
    Did you try a reboot with a battery pull.
    Did you try a factory reset ?

If no good then download a file manger from Google play. Es file explorer is a good one:

Please let me know if this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by madkuma View Post
    I forgot to add one more thing to Stalemate 1.

If you have rooted your phone then I feel like this app may be an app you are looking for even though it may be annoying a little. App is called "Droidwall" it lets you choose which apps you allow to have wifi and 3g connection. If you don't want some app to waste your 3g connection then you can use this app. I am not sure if this "3g" include 2g and 4g. If you test it please let me know.

Thanks
    Thanks I found a fire wall called mobiwal or something, its a firewall that does not require root.

Using Windows since 1998

Browser Version Webkit/534.30
    Different web sights.

Quote Originally Posted by bbarend View Post
    My battery life is a joke. Completely died in 2.5 hours. I appear to be the exception. Also if I reboot, any app that is on the home evermore and the SD loses its icon. Reverts to the generic android icon.
    My battery is the same, if I stream videos from YouTube or browse the web constantly my battery will last about 3 Hours.

Only problems I've had were terrible battery and the amount of RAM. The battery was fixed with an extended one, RAM I'll just have to live with. Running 4.3 strong!

My phone turn off one day, and since that day it wont turn back on. Anyway I did that hold the power button and the down volume and at the top it says its lock. I never installed anything I can remember. Can anyone help please??

Sent from my SGH-T599N using AC Forums mobile app

ROM
    Blazer 1.4 Rom

Three year old phone. Time to upgrade.

tapatalked

hello guys I am in desperate need of help I have been searching on net since weeks but no luck....
    I have htc evo 3d with ICS hboot 1.530007 a week back the fone started to restart on its own and kept doing this many time sin a day then on day it restarted and then i was having the error of no signal i checked my phone information and it had unknown baseband no imei den i rooted the htc evo 3d and had CWM recovery but it didnt had any EFS folder as people were saying there should be in the root explorer. well I have been searching i dunno wat is the problem is it hardware or software or can it be recovered in working condition but if someone can help me or guide me I be very thankfull I love my phone and i want to use it again ( pleasee anyone

ROM
    Blazer 1.4 Rom

Read post before your post.....

tapatalked

Quote Originally Posted by M Farooq View Post
    hello guys I am in desperate need of help I have been searching on net since weeks but no luck....
    I have htc evo 3d with ICS hboot 1.530007 a week back the fone started to restart on its own and kept doing this many time sin a day then on day it restarted and then i was having the error of no signal i checked my phone information and it had unknown baseband no imei den i rooted the htc evo 3d and had CWM recovery but it didnt had any EFS folder as people were saying there should be in the root explorer. well I have been searching i dunno wat is the problem is it hardware or software or can it be recovered in working condition but if someone can help me or guide me I be very thankfull I love my phone and i want to use it again ( pleasee anyone
    Hey Farooq, will try to help, first ya gotta be honest, what did you do? Did you do a factory data reset, ##RESET#, have you flashed an incompatible rom, have you tried reprovisioning phone, did you flash a firmware in bootloader. C'mon now, shed some light on the situation- the truth will set you free! Please forgive charlie_hustle for the foolish comments, why roam an old phones threads when all you got to say is nothing. I suppose they're mad 'cause Pete Rose still aint in the Hall. Things may change(hopefully before he's dead), Pete's got a new book out. Anyway Farooq, need more info from you

Sent From Above Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

ROM
    Blazer 1.4 Rom

Im a Cardinals fan first of all. Couldnt care less if Charlie Hustle isnt admitted into the hall. Second of all, my intentions isnt to troll him but there isnt too many people here with evo 3d's. This is a three year old phone has been showing its age about 2 years ago. I had one, i loved it and then moved on. The roms for this phone drags it to a crawl, and most apps will not run on it. How do i know, because my co worker phone (evo 3d) just died on him about a month ago and i gave him my wife's evo shift just to hold him over until he got the note 3. We got the phone the same day almost 3 years ago.
    Its easier for him to get another phone, such as a gs2, or 3, or the later htc phones, from ebay or something. Thats why i made these comments. Some phones are worth saving, and others are more of a hassle. But if you need my help, check out the xda boards, there are answers there.

well to be veryy honest I didnt do anything at first my phone was restarting on its own i thought mayb its some app causing problem but its keep restarting again n again n one day it restarted and I had no signals ... so i checked the fone it had no IMEI no BASEBAND n no NEtwork information in it....i didnt knew wat to do so i factory reset it den still nothin den i rooted it thats it now I am stuck .... when in Hboot i check IMAGE CRC it gives detail like rpm: 0x61195DDA all in red and when I check SImlock it say fat31 oki but fail to open CID and MCCMNC files .... I dont know what the issue is please help me

well to be veryy honest I didnt do anything at first my phone was restarting on its own i thought mayb its some app causing problem but its keep restarting again n again n one day it restarted and I had no signals ... so i checked the fone it had no IMEI no BASEBAND n no NEtwork information in it....i didnt knew wat to do so i factory reset it den still nothin den i rooted it thats it now I am stuck .... when in Hboot i check IMAGE CRC it gives detail like rpm: 0x61195DDA all in red and when I check SImlock it say fat31 oki but fail to open CID and MCCMNC files .... I dont know what the issue is please help me
    one thing more when I run image crc after that i c my radio and open DSP information on top of bootloader which goes away after that again

one thing more when I run image crc after that i c my radio and open DSP information on top of bootloader which goes away after that again
    You need someone who knows more about this, there are some kick@ ss people, very knowledgeable about your situation. Try pm'n ramjet, or someone you find that actually has went through this, wish I could've helped

Quote Originally Posted by charlie hustle View Post
    Im a Cardinals fan first of all. Couldnt care less if Charlie Hustle isnt admitted into the hall....
    I'm a Reds fan, can I have your username

Thanked by:

ROM
    Blazer 1.4 Rom

If I didnt love this forum, I would give it to you.

Tapatalked from my note

Question Re: HTC EVO 3D: Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

I have HTC Evo 3D, it fail to connect to the internet.
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 36373839