Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corrosive View Post
    Anyone notice that when you put an app shortcut on that the app's picture does not display correctly when you restart? This is really bugging me. I think its only for apps that were moved to the SD card. Can someone confirm...
    Same here. The image for the apps I moved to my sd card do not come up after restarting the phone. On my og evo, it used to only take a few minutes to refresh but, like someone else said, it's been a few hours and still no images on the e3d. For now, I'm just removing the apps and re-adding them from the app drawer to fix... Still madly in love with my new phone

Update: Not sure if any of you are using skins but I just changed my skin and all the apps from my sd card that were missing the image were refreshed. So maybe try switching skins as a quick fix,
    Go-Go-Gadget Girl!
    Thanked by 2:
    Corrosive likes this.

Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

Quote Originally Posted by rochelle View Post
    Same here. The image for the apps I moved to my sd card do not come up after restarting the phone. On my og evo, it used to only take a few minutes to refresh but, like someone else said, it's been a few hours and still no images on the e3d. For now, I'm just removing the apps and re-adding them from the app drawer to fix... Still madly in love with my new phone

Update: Not sure if any of you are using skins but I just changed my skin and all the apps from my sd card that were missing the image were refreshed. So maybe try switching skins as a quick fix,
    The skins tip works great as a quick fix. Thanks!!

Uh oh.. anyone have any dead pixels?

I just got the phone this morning and now I have a single dead pixel. What the fudge man.

Guess I'll have to take it back already

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts

That skin fix is genious! I actually like the burgundy one. I am a fan of the very plane jane look anyway. Big propps Rochell

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts

Hey this is more a user issue more than likely...on my old phone(Pre that shall not be named) I was able to get e-mails as soon as they came in.

I am not getting them usually until much later.

I am using the Gmail app not the HTC e-mail app. any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by jrojas12 View Post
    Netflix and Xfinity are both saying they arent compatible with this device. Thoughts?
    Netflix is working great on mine

EVO - LUTION 3D
    love my evo.

Quote Originally Posted by cbwrob View Post
    Hey this is more a user issue more than likely...on my old phone(Pre that shall not be named) I was able to get e-mails as soon as they came in.

I get them right away, I use the HTC email app.

EVO - LUTION 3D
    love my evo.

I use the gmail app and get them as soon as they come in

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post

EVO - LUTION 3D
    Is there a special setting?

Think I should remove and readd gmail account??

Go into settings, accounts & sync and make sure that you have your gmail sync'd. If the push is working the emails should be pretty instantaneous.

I'm no expert but it also may have to do with your data connection. Check settings and see how you have it set up (email settings).

EVO - LUTION 3D
    love my evo.

Go to accounts and sync and make sure u have the mail box checked

Via TT
    HTC Shooter

Stalk Me

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post

EVO - LUTION 3D
    Could you please post how you got them to work.

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts

hmm it did it them but I am using HTC mail now and it didn't show up.

Don't know what I am dong wrong here.

hmm it did it them but I am using HTC mail now and it didn't show up.

Don't know what I am dong wrong here.
    Why dont you just use gmail? In settings do u have google set to sync? click on google and make sure there's a check by gmail.

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts

Yes it is set to sync.

And I tried Google and it doesn't work either. Where is another option to immediatley get mail...wasn't having this problem until the 1.13.update.

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Did you copy everything from the original card to your new card?
    yes sir and nuttin i just put the 8gb back i had a 16gb from my evo 4g

Running launcher pro as my home screen and now hitting personalize under settings just drops me out onto the home screen. No error message, but does nothing.

Just got my 3d and I noticed the stock mail app cannot login to my AOL mail when wifi is on. I turn off wifi and it works fine. Any suggestions?

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Hey new EVO 3D users, I just got off the phone with Sprint. There are known issues with some, if not all of Gameloft's 3D games. I purchased Assassin's Creed 3D using the "3D Games" shortcut in the app drawer today. After the game is fully installed and I attempted to play it, it crashes on the "Loading ..." screen.

According to a Sprint rep, Gameloft is aware and will be updating the affected titles, however, you will only be prompted when you attempt to play. No ETA on the update. I've requested a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by rochelle View Post

Thanks for the fix.

This must be a bug with Sense. Hopefully it will be included in the next update.

Hey guys first time using an Android and so I've been letting my EVO 3D charge as I read up on certain issues that appear. Some are quite obvious to figure out, but what is the recommend protocol to check my 3G speeds. I see that some people are showing really low dl rates and there should be a way to check?

Unhappy Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

My issue is regarding the weather animation sounds. When I go through the weather animations demo, everything seems to be working fine. When I turn on my screen and the clock flips to the right time, it begins to play the weather animation for "sunny", but then the sound stops abruptly and doesn't finish the sound. It sounds so weird because it doesn't play the whole animation sound. Anybody else notice that? Maybe it's only for the "sunny" animation?

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spridell View Post
    Thanks for the fix.

This must be a bug with Sense. Hopefully it will be included in the next update.
    I have lots of apps loaded, and when I restart the system not only are the Standard Android App Icon showing, but my apps on the SD Card don't show up in 'Applications' I have to go into 'Settings' - 'Applications' Manage applications' - 'Running' and Stop HTC Sense. When I press the 'Home' key it reloads and the Apps on the SD Card will show up in the list and the correct icons are displayed on the Home Screens.

When in youtube, and press more to save a video, pop up screen comes up and says "save to" and that's it. Anyone else?

EVO - LUTION 3D
    love my evo.
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast