A couple of cool small features

vanjangles

May 25, 2011
Visit site
One thing I haven't heard mention is the fact that when you are on a call the screen goes black so you can't accidently hit the mute or any other button. As soon as you pull your ear away it pops back on, I thought that was very cool. Also being able to turn the phone over to activate speakerphone was a nice touch as well.

sed51329

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
The proximity sensor (which turns off the screen when making a call) is on 99% of touch screen phones.

The speakerphone thing is pretty sweet though.

FrostyGTA

May 30, 2011
Visit site
One thing I haven't heard mention is the fact that when you are on a call the screen goes black so you can't accidently hit the mute or any other button. As soon as you pull your ear away it pops back on, I thought that was very cool. Also being able to turn the phone over to activate speakerphone was a nice touch as well.

The regular EVO has these features too, I like them.

icenija

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
One of the great things with HTC. They have had that feature for awhile. My old Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2 had it. It was nice to turn the phone over to silent the ringer or use the speakerphone.

Over-iOS

May 20, 2011
Visit site

yea, coming from an iPhone 4 this is a nice feature to have. I use to hit mute all the time with my iPhone 4.

Funny thing was that it came with the same sensor, but it never worked. o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12