Almost unlimited sweet spots in 3D

Jace985

May 27, 2011
Visit site
After watching everyone play with their phone in 3D I thought I would have very limited sweet spots to view 3D but after using my new awesome EVO3d I can pretty much move the phone in any angle and distance and I still see perfect 3D am I the only one that is experiencing this?

GreenToxon

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
You can see the 3D from many angles, but it looks the absolute BEST when you look at the phone almost completely straight on without moving the phone.

Jace985

May 27, 2011
Visit site
You can see the 3D from many angles, but it looks the absolute BEST when you look at the phone almost completely straight on without moving the phone.

My point was though that basically I can see the 3D perfect from almost all angles and distances contrary to what reviewers said.

Over-iOS

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I noticed the same thing. Which make the gizmodo review even more ridiculous..

Make it stop hurting aaahh my eyes...wow what a f ucking douche ... Grow a pair dude.

I don't buy the I can't stand the 3D it hurts my eyes... Really? I think it's just the few that are for what ever reason against it, and don't want to try and enjoy the effect

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I noticed the same thing. Which make the gizmodo review even more ridiculous..

Make it stop hurting aaahh my eyes...wow what a f ucking douche ... Grow a pair dude.

I don't buy the I can't stand the 3D it hurts my eyes... Really? I think it's just the few that are for what ever reason against it, and don't want to try and enjoy the effect

To be honest, the 3D content is bad ass...

Now, if you dont take a picture correctly, like say for instance being too close to an object and you try to get the 3D effect, it will eventually hurt because it cant be done. If you shoot it right and view the pics right, it wont be a problem.

BOTH Engadget AND Gizmodo had terrible reviews of this Godly device.

PM-Performance

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
from playing with it for minutes in the store, viewing the 3d content already shot IMHO is easy to find the sweet spot and easy to tilt and find the paralax spot.
Now shooting in 3d through the viewfinder is a real PITA and seems like a headache.

LilTmac2003

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
To be honest, the 3D content is bad ass...

Now, if you dont take a picture correctly, like say for instance being too close to an object and you try to get the 3D effect, it will eventually hurt because it cant be done. If you shoot it right and view the pics right, it wont be a problem.

BOTH Engadget AND Gizmodo had terrible reviews of this Godly device.

You got that right! The reviewer for Engadget made it seem as if the phone was all around horrible. The wording made it seem that the EVO was a child's play thing. Terrible review.

I also seen the loaded pictures on the Evo, and they were amazing! I took a picture at the Sprint store and it also looked gorgeous in 3D. I don't find myself using 3D that much down the road, but it's still an awesome feature to have.

astoriacub

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
You got that right! The reviewer for Engadget made it seem as if the phone was all around horrible. The wording made it seem that the EVO was a child's play thing. Terrible review.

I also seen the loaded pictures on the Evo, and they were amazing! I took a picture at the Sprint store and it also looked gorgeous in 3D. I don't find myself using 3D that much down the road, but it's still an awesome feature to have.

Agreed...the 3D may be a gimmick but it's a frackin cool and fun gimmick. And the both the 3D and 2D cameras not not even remotely as bad as that god awful engadget review made them out to be. This is one bad ass phone.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I firmly believe that any reviewer that gave this phone a bad review was either paid by Samsung or Apple.

This thing is pure awesome sauce. Reading and seeing all those reviews did set my expectations a bit lower I assume, but after setting it up for the last 3 hours, I find myself screaming...omg....this is soooo cool! I haven't kissed it yet...and I will try not to.

astoriacub

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I firmly believe that any reviewer that gave this phone a bad review was either paid by Samsung or Apple.

This thing is pure awesome sauce. Reading and seeing all those reviews did set my expectations a bit lower I assume, but after setting it up for the last 3 hours, I find myself screaming...omg....this is soooo cool! I haven't kissed it yet...and I will try not to.
I may sleep with mine though...I'm not kidding...

Jace985

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Good to hear I'm not the only one that feels like the 3D on here was way over negatively exaggerated on many reviews. They all acted like it was so hard to stay in this sweet spot but in reality its really hard to get out of the sweet spot I knew they were lying about it specially engadget and gizmodo. Love this phone the 3D isn't a gimmick its just another bad ads feature that works very good.