Facebook Contacts and Battery Percent

EEEMasta

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I just upgraded from my old Palm Pre to my Evo 3D, and I have a couple questions I was hoping someone could answer as I am new to this whole Android thing :p . I tried the Getting Started thread, but they didn't say anything about these questions.
About contacts, I have synced my facebook account to my phone and that worked perfectly and fast, much faster than my Pre. However, the phone isn't combining my facebook contact and my contact contact into one person. I know that was a specific feature of the pre's synergy, but is there a way to do that with my phone? I don't like having multiple contacts of the same person, and I would like to see the people's facebook picture pop up when they call like with my pre. I tried to "link" them, but I couldn't really get that to work.
Also about the battery, is there any way I can have battery displayed in percentage rather than the battery bar? I always liked knowing exactly how much I had left instead of guessing based on the battery. Thanks guys

androidcore

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to android. With linking... go to your facebook contact of the person. Menu. Edit. Link or join (depending on OS version). Now find the contact you made. Now linked.. hit save.. walla.. all done. The phone does it automatically if the facebbok name and your name you made match 100%.

Next, battery percentages. You can get a widget to do this. Just search market. Or, when you become advanced in android, get ninjamorph and morph png icons over the stock battery icons. Again, if yiut advanced ... lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

EEEMasta

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Oops, nevermind, I seemed to figure that contact part out. Seems that if you import a contact with some information already contained in the contact info (I put where I knew people from in the workplace info tab on my pre), it wont allow them to be linked to their facebook contact. A little odd, but easily fixable

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital